Chapter IV

Just my luck [Complete]

 

Jieun can stay calm now because Dongwoon won't be there, so we have either Yoseob, Junhyung or Doojoon. Doojoon is such a caring person, exactly like a big brother, I'm sure that if any of us will get him, we will get along very well.

Iris! I'm paired with Junhyung. Yay, so lucky. I love everyone right now.” Jieun said dancing crazily and smiling.

Good for you, you deserve it. I'm so happy, you were really lucky from the beginning until the end. Now, I don't understand why they don't decide already who I will be paired with. Why it's so hard? They don't like the choreography, the song or maybe they don't like me?”

Thanks and don't be silly, they don't even know who they are paired with at this moment, they are in Japan and busy as always. The company arranges this whether we like it or not, and of course we have to agree with it or we have to say farewell to our debut.”

Guess you are right, I just need to wait, two persons left, let's see who I will get. I'm curious about the pairs, what is the criteria for them. You are cool exactly like Junhyung, if we base ourselves on appearance. I'm cute and oh god, I fit with Yoseob, but I'm surely wrong on this so don't mind me.”

Well, you can be right, what you said makes perfect sense. I wish you the best. I'm going to the practice room to get myself ready, tomorrow the guys are coming back and I'm sure we will have to meet them in order to arrange our schedules to practice for MBC. See you around.”
“Fighting! I'm sure you will be awesome.”

Now I'm going to practice the song, I need to get myself more than ready for this, it will be my first time on TV and I need to make my family and everyone that cares about me proud, so practice, practice, practice. Jieun is so lucky she got everything she wished for and she will be flawless, at least I know for sure that one of us will do great and the other, as in myself, just hopes for that.

Iris, here you go, in this envelope is the name of the guy you are paired with. Good luck!” Said the vocal trainer, waving her hand at me saying goodbye.

I cannot open this by myself, pfffff who am I kidding, this is not the end of the world, let's see, it cannot be that bad and even if it is, we are adults, we can solve this by talking with each other, communication is always the key. Great, simply amazing, I got Yoseob, this is the start and end of my career, I will fail big time and I wish a real explosion would come and erase me from this planet. Until Yoseob comes, I need to practice my singing, to try and be at his level.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi hi, I don't know about you guys, but Ribbon is stuck in my head :X such an amazing song, Beast never disappoints. :X Beast is life xD.