Chapter X

Just my luck [Complete]

 

I don't want to work with you anymore. I will tell the president, I need another partner, for example the leader of Xplosion, she's the main vocalist and someone that can sing a ballad with me. You are not good enough.”

This has to be the best joke of the year, I understand that you want to replace me, and that maybe you feel more confident singing a ballad, but to tell me I'm not good enough? You really had to go this far? If you ask me, I did nothing wrong, I was always in the practice room, unless you who wasn't here. For your own information, I never wanted to work with you either and I didn't want to tell you this because I didn't want to hurt your feelings, but your dance was bad. Did you even bother to practice it? Please don't answer it. Be it like you, go and sing ballads, that's the only thing you are good at anyway. I would like to say it was a pleasure to work with you, but it wasn't.”

Hell no, who is this guy to tell me such words? He thinks that someone like me would accept such things? No sir, I had enough with people underestimating me, this is all because of that girlfriend of his. I don't care anymore, I will continue with my practice, and if my agency would want to put me sing a ballad I will do that, my dream is bigger than anything and anyone else.

Sorry for all the words that I said earlier, I'm not like this, if you don't want to work with me anymore, I understand and I don't blame you, I wouldn't want as well. I didn't talk with the president, if you want to do it, I won't stop you.”

You are here at this hour? I won't talk with the president, so you can stay calm.”

I'm here because this is the hour that we should meet every night, I didn't forget. Could you give me a hand with the dance?”

Sure I can, by the way I think we should start dancing together, because we never tried it.”

I started doing Hyunseung's part of the choreography for Yoseob to follow me, he's a fast learner, but he just needs someone to show him the right steps. As we started dancing together, I heard a phone ringing, and I can assure you it is not mine.

Yoseob your phone is ringing, answer it and we can continue after. It won't take more than five minutes.”

I already know who the person is and I don't want to ruin my mood again, let it ring, she will get tired and stop at one point or another. This choreography is not hard at all, but it's y, at least now I know what should I do and where to go. Thanks.”

Anytime.”