Chapter VI

Just my luck [Complete]

 

You are good enough. Well done, I like your voice, it fits well with mine. Maybe that's why the put us together, based on voice.”
“Thank you. Or based on face, if you look at us, we are both cute, but if I think better about this I guess we are both right. I wonder if Jieun and Junhyung will be better than us. I know for sure they will be awesome when it comes to dancing.”

And we will be better at singing, see we are even. By the way, most of the time I think we are going to rehearse individually, because I will be in Japan and when I'm here I don't think our schedules will fit.” Yoseob said with a disappointed look on his face.

That's unacceptable! We need to meet. I will come here whenever you need me, even if it's at 2am. Together we can do this. I'm a perfectionist and if we don't rehearse together we will end up doing mistakes on stage and I can't afford that before my debut. People will talk and point fingers at me, saying bad things.”

Alright! We will meet at night because, in the morning I'm on the plane, in the afternoon I'm most probably in Japan, in the evening the practice room will be occupied and even if it's not, I will still have other things to do, and at night I will be back and at that time no trainees will be around using the practice room. Deal?”

Deal. But when will you sleep? On the plane? Be careful not to overwork yourself. I was thinking we can practice four hours per day, one for singing and three for dancing.”

I was even busier than this, no need to worry. Three hours will do, one for singing and two for dancing, for seven days, starting from tomorrow. Now for today, let's just practice the song.”

So we did, I think I will even dream the lyrics of this song, I already know it by heart and no matter how nervous I can be I will never forget the lyrics, not even close. I believe I was wrong at first when I was so picky and not wanting to be paired up with Yoseob, he's such a sweet guy, especially coming late at night just to practice for my TV appearance.

Time's up, I have to go now. See you around, Iris.” Yoseob said, waving.

Goodbye Yoseob. Good luck with whatever you have in your schedule.”

Jieun! Are you done? How was the meeting with Junhyung?”

I'm done. It was more than amazing, I think I fell in love over and over again. We practiced the dance moves, so y, so cool, so I don't even have words. We will meet every day for seven days, two hours per day in the morning. I can't wait, it's not like he will ever look at someone like me, but for seven days I will be in Heaven.” Jieun said, turning all red, daydreaming.