Chapter XVI

Just my luck [Complete]

 

I don't care, with me or not at all.”

You won't stop, right? Let's get it done already.”

Hello Minah, sorry for bothering you, I will get straight to the point. What were you doing last night at Cube?” I asked, looking into her eyes.

As I said, I was searching for Yoseob, I wanted to say goodbye, because I'm going abroad to study.”

Did you cut the rope? You wanted Iris to get hurt?” Yoseob asked, rising his voice.

What rope? How bad you think I'm? I had nothing to do with that rope, you talk about.”

You seem sincere, can you give me your word? If you do that, I promise you I will leave and never comeback.” I said paying attention to her gestures, and nothing seems to say that she was the one that did it.

I give you my word that I was not the one that cut the rope.”

Good luck in your trip! Farewell!” I said as I was going out of the house.

She's a nice girl, now go and tell her your true feelings, girls as nice as her are not everywhere and they are already taken. Don't worry, she's single, I just know it. Good luck with everything you do.”

How do you know? Thanks for all the happy memories. Have a safe trip! Goodbye!” Yoseob said, smiling.

Let's go back to the practice room, I want to see that rope with my own eyes.” I said while thinking about the fall.

I'm so stupid! Because of that shock, I must have seen it all wrong. You can clearly see that the rope was bad from the beginning.”

Blind Yoseob! See, it was not even cut by someone, no knife was used. Next time, you should be more careful when you make assumptions like this.”

You won't ever guess where Junhyung was this last night. He was on a date with Jieun.”

Ha! I already know, Jieun was so happy yesterday when she told me. I'm sure everything went alright and she had a great time.”

So you know, well, I guess at least a couple was formed thanks to Cube, our president knew who to choose, he made two persons happy. Who am I kidding, he made three people happy.”

Let's make them four, you can count me as well in the equation.”