Chapter XVIII

Just my luck [Complete]

 

Now my list is complete. Guns ✓ I'm ready to go to the MBC building, meet with Yoseob there, rehearse one or two times and that's all. Yes, I'm nervous, but after I get there and see that beautiful stage and think about all the people that will watch me, especially my family members that will cheer up for me from home.

Yoseob! Here you are. I was thinking and thinking, and over thinking, first I wanted to do a romantic end, with red roses, but that's a cliché, so I got two guns. I mean after our y performance people would not expect us to kill ourselves, you will have to point your gun at me and I will do the same, and after we will pull the trigger. What do you think?”

Do you want some fake blood as well? Or maybe real?” Yoseob said, joking, with a grin on his face.

I'm not insane, most probably people will get scared. But if you have a better idea, we can do it.”

It's perfect, I was just teasing you. I find it unique and scary, but with a big impact on the viewers, I hope a positive one. We are like Romeo and Juliette, the contemporary version, we both die for our loved one, this is a dark romantic concept.”

More like we both love each other so much that we end up killing each other, crazy I know, at least Jieun and Junhyung will end up alive, together and happy. By the way, can we show some tears on the scene, right before we point our guns at each other, you have some onions? I always cry when I cut them.”

Yes, this is even better, I have something better, a special substance that can help your eyes create tears, it's mentholated and very good.”

Very well, this is it, we are ready. Wait, before we go on stage I want to answer to your question, my answer is yes, yes I accept.” I said and kissed him on the lips.

The rehearsals went great, we did it two times, as I wanted to be sure I'm doing the right thing with the gun and the fake tears. After we ended doing our thing the show started, there were so many girl groups and boy bands, for example, AOA, BTS, EXID, Twice, Sistar, Exo, Seventeen, etc. The show was amazing, Jieun and Junhyung received a good deal of applause, everyone was really happy, including myself. Our performance was, with all my modesty, one of the best special stages for tonight, the tears were so on point and everyone was surprised when they saw us with the guns, mission accomplished. Even if I started this journey bad, from getting the wrong song, wrong partner, messy hair days, crazy ex-girlfriend, horrible flying concept and most of them all y concept, which killed me little by little on the inside, everything ended up being perfect. I'm now with mister right aka Yoseob, and we are better than ever, and let's not forget about Jieun and Junhyung which are together as well, and they always tell us, when all four of us go on a date, that they love each other more than we love each other, but I let them dream, it's pointless to argue about this subject because no one will win, as we each see love differently. My old saying “No hair no life” got replaced by “Dream, believe, do, repeat” because no matter how hard things may seem in the beginning they can turn out to be the best thing that ever happened in your life. I learned my lesson and I will enjoy every second of my life, don't forget, never let others destroy your dreams, if you think that's the right path for you, you go that way, one day you will shine, and if you fail try one more time, I'm sure you will get there sooner or later.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The end! This was all everyone, hope you liked the story, at least a little, thanks to everyone that subscribed and to all the viewers that read the story. Take care :*