Chapter XIV

Just my luck [Complete]

 

Since that day I keep thinking about lovely couple things, what have I done? Now it's not the time for this, I need to focus, calm down Iris, everything will be alright, it's not like after all this I will fall for Yoseob, nope, this is not the person I'm, this is just business, nothing more.

After this I won't even spend time with Yoseob, we both have our own life, and different things to do. Now I should get ready for the last night, our last practice, oh and we need to practice the flying part as well, I should thank them they didn't tell us this right before we went up on stage.

Minah? What are you doing here? How did you enter? If you are searching for Yoseob he's not here.”

Oh I … nothing, I just, I was searching for Yoseob, but as he's not here, I will leave now.”

Weird girl indeed, she seemed nervous, well not my problem, until Yoseob will come I will dance and sing to Touchdown by Twice, I need a little fun in my life.

Five, four, three, two, one, touchdown.

You learned the entire song by heart? Great performance you did there.”

Are you spying on me? For how long have you been there?”
“Who me? Never. Since the song started. Keep doing your thing, don't let me bother you.”

The song is over, you want me to replay it and join me?”

Nope, we have better things to do. Like our kissing part.”

Kissing what? You mean flying?”

Yes flying, that's exactly what I said.”

I must have understood it wrong, sorry.”

When the song ends, I want you to take my hand, and after that the ropes will be getting us up, no matter what happens, under no circumstances, you will net let go. Understand?”

Sir, yes sir! Understood! Any other orders, captain?” I said teasing him and started laughing.

Are you taking this serious? Because I'm. I don't want you to get hurt.” Yoseob said with a worried voice, looking at me like this is the last time he will ever see me.

I see, ok.”

As we practice the flying part, I heard a weird noise coming from above us, as I looked up I saw one of the ropes falling and the next thing I was on the floor. It was the first time we practice and I fell, good thing we didn't put the ropes high enough.