Jealousy

Blank Ji and Kookie

Green, I felt it the best colour to express me now. I regretted my decision to catch up on “Talent for sale” show and now I was all green, somehow I had to choose today to wear a green top and it reflect how I felt..

 

Kim Sejong, the strong and extremely cute girl. She bravely took all the challenges that was thrown to her and she wanted to do it well too, the kind of character that would charm my new boyfriend off his seat. And it did! He gave her a lot of encouragement and go around everywhere telling people she is a wonderful person, making chances for her in front of me. I was a bit annoyed, but watching on live TV really cuts the cake. I had to confess I was hurt but the concern he shown her on and off screen.

 

He had attracted me because he was a gentleman with wonderful personality, humble, friendly, courteous and honest. Now, this traits irked me, especially he used it towards his new female co-host and guest. Couldn’t he at least consider my feelings! “Yah, KIM JONG KOOK!” I shouted out loud, feeling the need to express my anger before I exploded. But that didn’t stop me from watching all the episodes I missed,

 

The wedding.

 

The y dance.

 

Asking her to eat more of his account.

 

He kept sitting beside her.

 

Their eyes met.

 

He sang so sweetly.

 

He looking at her encouragingly.

 

He acted cute in front of everyone.

 

I could felt myself turning from green to red, I took out my phone, wanting to ask him to meet me now so we could talk about this, and yet, I hesitated… This was how he was, a kind and generous man who would not stingy over compliments for his dongseangs. In truth, all the running man dongseangs received compliments including me, but my heart was still uneasy watching both of them been so closed.

 

Doubting our love because of my insecurities, I felt petty. I sighed loudly, from my shade of red, I turned gray almost black. If i loved him, then I would need to love all of him, including all the traits that would attract unwanted attention from the opposite , I would need to protect him from getting munched by these ladies. But here I am getting all jealous of him, because the ladies were attracted to him. I couldn’t be there for him 24 hours, i should know and trust him better, but I just couldn’t believe he loved me.

 

We could not go public, at least not yet, there was just too many things to settle. Oppa was doing his best to sort out everything, I was doing my best to do whatever I can, the rest of the running man helped out one way or another, to protect our love. Our fragile love that was nurtured under so many people care had grown stronger, and I would make it stronger too, I decided. I needed to learn to trust him because he was the man I had loved, and he was the wonderful man before I came to love him.

 

Mustering all my courage, I messaged Oppa, “We need to talk.” I wrote.

 

“Ok, I will swing by later after I am done here.” He replied.

 

I decided to cook us dinner, a simple affair, rice, soup, chicken and maybe vege. The way he and me like it. As I cook, I put on his music and sang along with him, hearing his songs had dispensed some of my black and turning my mood to mostly white. I loved his fast songs and enjoyed his slow ones. The dinner was done in no time, I quickly freshen up and waited for him to have dinner together.

 

The clock struck 6 and the doorbell rang, I smiled, running to open the door, it was HIM. He quickly stepped into the apartment and closed the door behind with one of his hands. His other hands pulled me closer to him, I automatically rose my head and his mouth met mine. His lips was warm and he my upper lips, I wanted to do the same but he suddenly changed his mind and my lower ones, gently nibbling my lower lips. I was getting drunk on his kiss, then his tongue softly traced my lips, and my tongue felt the need to meet her counterpart. When they met, his tongue intertwined and I let out a soft moan. By the end of the kiss, my knees had gone weak and I leaned onto him, feeling his strong support.

 

“Are you hungry?” I asked.

 

“Yes, I had an early lunch before my shoot for today.” he said, our hands clasped together.

 

“Then we have our dinner first, I think the food today was not bad.” Although I knew he would eat what I had cooked, I still wanted him to eat tasty food, rather than the too salty, too sweet food in my early days of cooking. He helped to take out the bowls and cutlery, while I filled them up with rice and soup.

 

He tried the dishes bravely, my cooking had improved significantly since the early days but sometimes I would still make a boohoo. He nodded his head in approval while taking his second bite, I smiled knowing that he had enjoyed my cooking. “Ji Hyo ya, today is ur best so far,” he commented, I took a bite and had to agree with him.

 

“Oppa,” I said, “I have to agree.” We both ate the food with satisfaction and the food was gone in no time. He helped to wash the dishes while I dried them, our hands touched sometimes, and it sent tingles down my spine. Oh gosh, I loved the man so much. Then we cut some fruits before he led me to the living room.

 

‘What is it you wanted to talk about?” he finally asked.

 

I had nearly forgotten after spending the sweet time with him, my face turned serious and he looked concern. I took both of his hands, “Do you remember when I recorded WGM?” i asked, biting my lower lips.

 

“Yes, that was a hard time, watching you acting lovey-dovey with him.” he huffed. ‘But I did make me realised that you could be taken away by someone, and I hated that thought. All thanks to it, we are together now.” He tightened his grips on my hands and I just loved the feeling of his hands protecting mine.

 

“I am having a hard time now too.” my eyes staring at our hands, refusing to look into his, it was too embarrassing.

 

“Why?” his voice quivered.

 

“Well … well, I … “ I stammered, it was not easy to acknowledge the jealousy i felt, I gave a soft sigh, my eyes were looking everywhere but him. “Well, I don’t like the fact you treat Sejong so well, you kept talking how good she was and promoting her, I felt..” I took a deep breathe. “  I .. I am so jealous. When i watched ‘Talents for sale’, you were so concerned about her, it just made me wondered did you like her.” Tears were forming in my eyes, out of my will. Suddenly, I was in his embrace.

 

“Ji Hyo yah, my JI Hyo” He whispered, “I love you. You are the only one who can make my heart beat to 130+. You are the only one who can make it leap to my mouth. I was so worried that you wanted to break off with me, because you felt you were having a hard time with me. You are the one who can make it jumped with joy because you love me, when you said you are jealous of Sejong, I felt so relief, you must have love me to feel that. Ji Hyo yah .. I just treat her like my sister, you are my love. And I am so happy that you talked to me. I know you are serious about us, just as I am." He smiled was so big.

 

“Then .. then ..” I wanted to make an unreasonable demand, I knew it but I still wanted to say it, to hear his answer. “Then don’t be too near to her, let she and Seo-Jin Oppa or Hong Chul Oppa, just not you,” I demanded unreasonably.

 

“Ok” I looked into his eyes and knew he was true. “I promise you that, I can’t be torturing my beloved girlfriend just because I wanted to treat some other girl nice.” I smiled happily, he smiled back. His eyes searching mine for some confirmation, and then he kissed my forehead. My eyes closed voluntarily, I could felt his soft and warm lips on my lips. His tongue came knocking again and I opened my lips slightly and his tongue slipped in, starting to explore.

 

We ran out of breath and broke the kiss, “Oppa,” I uttered, “Thanks for your promise.” My fingers tracing his abs gently. “If the PD asked you to do it, please don’t say no.” I didn’t want to make things difficult for him, plus the fact I knew he treated her like a sister.

 

His hand grabbed mine, ‘Ji Hyo, please stop it, you are making me on fire.” I giggled, my hands now stilled, “I wanted to do it for you.” my hands left his to cup his face.

 

“Oppa, I know and I appreciate it but just don’t be too friendly or show too much concern off air, ok, a young girl like her might get the wrong idea. “ My lips now were on his, slowly nibbling his.

 

“Ji Hyo yah,” he moaned softly, as he let me took control of the kiss. I deepened the kiss and both of us were aroused. I broke the kiss and started to kiss down the corner of his mouth down to his mole, “Ji Hyo yah..” he moaned my name, when i the mole to plant a hickey. “Ji Hyo yah, you have to stop,” he panted, I could felt him harden against me.

 

“Stop what,” I looked at him innocently, keeping my voice low and y.

 

“Stop doing all these, I am burning up now, and I ..” I leaned in and his earlobe.

 

“Ji Hyo…” he whimpered, “Ji Hyo.” I loved making him do that, I knew it was difficult for him to hold back, just as I felt it was difficult for me too. I was too been consumed by my internal fire and felt myself getting wet too, but we were both not ready yet, so I decided to end my little game.

 

I moved away, getting up to get us drinks to put out the fire I had started “Oppa, here” I passed him the drink, he was still disoriented but he drank up the whole cup.

 

“Ji Hyo,” his ears were still red and he looked so cute, I wanted to kiss him but yet I could not torture him again, “please don’t do this again, until we are ready.Please’ he pleaded with his cute little eyes, oh my gosh, how can he be so adorable.

 

“Then you have to stop doing all these, or else, I can’t promise you, Oppa.” I pouted. He grinned. “Oppa, say you love me,” I asked as I sat down beside him, my head on his shoulder.

 

His hand wrapped my shoulder, pulling me closer to him, then he softly rose my chin so that our eyes met. “I love you, Song Ji Hyo. You are the only one for me” he uttered.


“I love you, Kim Jong Kook. You are my only one,” I answered him back.


I am back with my one-shots. I wrote another version of the stories but I decided to discard it, here the version I like. There had been a lot of one-shots lately, Hopefully, you enjoy mine as you had enjoyed theirs