Happy Birthday

Blank Ji and Kookie

On my calendar, there was a heart shape over 15th of August, I had drawn it to remind myself of her birthday. I wanted to do something special for her, I smiled sweetly as I remembered my birthday 4 months ago, she had arranged a birthday surprise for me but I surprised her instead by confessing my love for her and confirming her love for me. My heart felt warmed at the memory, we had been together ever since and it had been the happiness four months I had. For her birthday, I wanted it to memorable for both of us, I didn’t have the habit to get my girlfriend a birthday present and I don’t intend to start it with her. I had already come clean with her regarding that and she was all agreeable. That’s why I had loved and adored her, she was unique, she was my Song Ji Hyo.

 

I gave a hard thought, I was going to Taiwan for my Chinese album MV and although I had reserved two days of my calendar, I wanted to be back on the 15th August to celebrate her birthday, this would give me a full day for her surprise. Our next recording had been scheduled on the 16th August. I had told her I would not be able to come back for her birthday, her eyes reflected disappointment but she had bravely hidden her feelings. This made me wanted to do something special for her even more. I managed to reserve her day with her manager, she didn’t like to work on her birthday anyway.

 

I smiled with my preparation, hoping she would love it

 

-----------------------

I rushed back in the wee of the morning, quickly caught some winks when I was back home. I woke up at 0730, then quickly did a small exercise routine. After a quick bath. I drove to pick up our breakfast and appeared at her door at ten. I quietly let myself in and the house was as silent as a mouse. I crept to her bedroom and saw her still sleeping, that was what she usually do anyway. I quickly execute my first item on the plan.

 

I laid her dining table with the food I picked up at her favourite restaurants, after I was satisfied with the layout, I sneaked into her room and hide the birthday card I had made for her on her dressing table. Then I set her toothbrush and made sure there was warm water for her. I gave myself quick brush and I was ready.

 

I gave her a kiss on her forehead and on the apples of her cheeks, she murmured something, but she was not waking up still. I shook my head,” My darling, it time to get up,” I whispered fondly. Her murmuring became a little louder, “Kim Jong Kook, how dare you didn’t celebrate my first birthday with me.” I had to chuckle, she indeed took it to heart, I gave her forehead another kiss.

 

“I so sorry dear, it’s my fault. I am back now.” In her sleep, went up.

 

“Oppa,” she sighed softly, it sent tickles down my spine. I gave up, breakfast need to wait. I laid down beside her and took her into my arms. She cuddled closer, her sweet smell and warmth make me drowsy and I fell asleep beside her.

I woke up when I felt her move, I slowly opened my eyes and immediately glanced into her loving ones. “Good morning, happy birthday love. May all your wishes come true." I said in a low, y voice that I had usually when I just woke up.

 

“Oppa, It’s not a dream! I dreamt that you were back here for my birthday,” she exclaimed, her face buried in my chest.

 

“I knew, you were shouting at me..” I .

 

“I didn’t” I could feel her pouting.

 

“The breakfast is getting cold.” I said as I remember the breakfast on the dining table.

 

“Breakfast? Hooray, I am hungry.” as she hurriedly leaving my embrace. Now was my turn to sulk, apparently, breakfast was more important than me. I pulled her back into my arms.

 

“Not before you gave me a kiss,” I demanded.

 

“Ok, ok oppa, after I washed up ok?” she requested timidly, sensing my jealousy,

 

“Ok,” I agreed, climbing out of bed with her. I went to the other washroom to freshen up and proceed to heat up the food.

 

She was all smiles and immediately ran to me after she exited the washroom. She hugged me so tight, and I hugged her back."I love the card, the drawing of me in your arms was pretty, you drew so well and the things you wrote is so mushy " she giggled.

 

“Now for my kiss,” i reminded her, as I bent down to claim for my kiss, her pink lips were soft and warm as I had remembered, I gently her upper lips, then the lower ones, she mildly nibbled mine, my tongue joined in the battle as it softly caressed her lips and finally slipped in between her lips and met hers.

 

I could taste the mint on her teeth, refreshing and minty, Her tongue curled up against mine and as mine curled up against hers. Both of us savored each other, the sweet taste of her against my manly ones. We end up having to pull apart for some air, she now a lump of jelly in my arms.

 

“God, it did feel like three years before I kissed you,” I chuckled, although it really had been only 3 days since we parted.

 

“I felt that too.” her stomach drummed loudly, and her face turned red.

 

“Let’s quickly eat while the food it’s hot,” as I pulled her chair to let her slipped in, she gave me a grateful smile. I sat down on the opposite once she was settled. As I opened the dishes one by one, I could see her eyes lit up.

 

“Oppa, how you managed to do it!” she shrieked with joy.

 

“Magic. Tuck in,” as I filled up her plate. She put the food in and her eyes turned into little crescents, she cooed satisfying. I felt satisfied just looking at her ate her breakfast, or more like brunch now.

 

After we had our breakfast, I held her hands as I took her to the next part of the surprise. I bought her to an apartment, it was a cosy little place with three rooms, one for her, one for me and one for us. “How do you think of the place?” I asked, my heart thumping madly.

 

“I love it, Oppa, it’s so perfect.” she was in ecstasy, “This would be my workplace,” she pointed to the room, I had planned for her, “That room had just to be yours,” she giggled, “and maybe the baby room.” she was thinking what I had in mind! “And this would be our room” as she leaned against me.

 

“Ji Hyo yah! How could you have read my mind.” my heart was now in a steady beat. “So you like the place?’ I asked to confirm.

 

“Of course, Oppa.” she agreed, “There was even a small balcony where we could plant some plants and have a small table there for us to enjoy the sun when we have our breakfast.’

 

I reached into my pocket and pulled out a small box. “Ji Hyo yah,” I dropped down to my knees, “I am not a romantic person, but you make me into one, I wanted to be romantic for you.

I am not a smiling person, but by your side, I wanted to smile all day.

I am not a loving person, but you make me want to indulge your every little wimp.” she frowned slightly at that statement. “I love the way I can be honest when I am with you, I love the way we think alike, I love the way we have different thoughts,  I love the way we debated on issues, I love the way we agreed on something, I love the way we are together, and I hated to be apart from you, even for one hour, I hated the thought, I wanted to be together with you always, no I needed to be with you. Apart just make me withered and grew old, with you I will blossom because you are my everything. Ji Hyo yah, on my birthday, we because a couple, on your birthday, can you granted my wish instead, for you to accept my proposal to marriage.” I looked at her, unsure, not knowing what to expect. I knew I had a high chance of succeeding, by I was held by a slight chance of failure.

 

She was lost in thoughts, my heart stopped, hang in mid air. Her eyes looked lost as my eyes met hers, then she burst out laughing, leaving me bewildered.

 

“Oppa, of course, I accept! This is the best birthday gift I had and truthfully, what I had wished for, I just believed we had thought alike,” she bent down and gave my lips a peck. It was addictive, my lips followed hers and soon she was in my arms again, our lips met, this time, more passionately.

 

“Ji Hyo, I love you so much,” I needed to express my love for her.


“Oppa, me too. I love you, Jong Kook oppa,” she said as I slipped the proposal ring on her finger. I gave her another hug before we excitedly talked about our future plans in our dream house .

 

I had found my mate finally!

 


 

belated birthday to Ji Hyo. :) 

 

Some shameless promoting, you can find Jong Kook birthday in Kookie and blank ji, happy birthday