The right girl

Blank Ji and Kookie

 

 

“Please be my girlfriend, Song Ji Hyo.” he looked into her eyes, wanted to read any reluctance from her part, he didn't want to pressure her to become his girlfriend just because they had been the best of friends.

 

What he didn't expect was a drop of tear from her eye, and her in total shock. The worst had happened and he had thought maybe she would just say no, and not in disbelief. The tear broken his heart but also thrown him into panic mode, she should never cry for him, he wouldn't allow it.

 

“Please don't cry. I can take any rejection, don't worry. I can disappear now!” and he turned to leave only to felt a hand pulling his hair and he shouted in pain. “Ouch!”

 

“Don't you dare disappear after i had waited so long for you! Oppa!” she loosen her hold and he turned to face the red face woman, more tears had escaped her eyes.

 

His hands gently wiping away the tears, “Ji Hyo yah.”

 

“Oppa, I will be your girlfriend. Why had you taken so long,” she pouted, she looked so cute that he just had to kiss her lips. One touch and he was addicted, the sweetness with a slight hint of coffee proved to be more than he can handle.

 

They had their first big fight after a year, yes they had small arguments before, but never something so big. He felt his world shattered.when he thought they might be finished after their fight. When he thought she had cooled off, he appeared at her door, with some food he thought she will like.

 

“Dong Dong,” her doorbell shouted. He had a scrabble, before the door finally opened.

 

She looked like hell, and it broke his heart. He quickly scooped her into his embrace, she froze in his arms, both feeling each other warmth. Then she broke free, she stared fiercely at him, “Why you came only now.” she asked angrily.

 

“Because I am afraid you are still angry and look I bought offering of peace.” he rose the bags of food in his arms with a cute and innocent face. She bit her lips to stop the smile from surfacing. “Ok, put it on the table,” she said before disappearing back into her room. Jong Kook smiled at her silly girlfriend, he should have come earlier and saved both of them from misery. When he finished laying the table, she emerged from her room, looking better.

 

They both sat down, silently consuming the food. After both of them were done, “We should not have walked away from the fight, I had thought we needed to cool down, but apparently, it not the
right, it just left us with anxiety and uncertainty.“

 

“I agreed, let’s make a pact, we will go away for two hours but we will meet up again after that to discuss the matter,” she said and he accepted the suggestion wholeheartedly. It was then, he knew, he had found the right girl. She was more than he wanted.

 

He found himself wondering everyday, when he woke up and found she not at her side, when can she be his wife.

 

He found himself thinking, when she made him laugh, why she was still single.

 

He found himself pondering, when she listened to his frustration, what was stopping him.

 

He found himself figuring, when she sat silently by his side lending him all the support he needed, what was he waiting for.

 

He found himself imagining, when she cooked him his favourite food she made time to master, how she would be like when she was finally married to him.

 

He found himself musing, when she was jealous because of him, how to reassurance her that he was hers only.

 

He found himself contemplating will she married him, when he saw her love for her art.

 

He found himself dreaming of different ways to ask for her hands in marriage, whenever the night had fallen.

 

He found himself brooding how to get her to say yes, when she was not by his side.

 

He missed everything about her, if he didn’t get to see her everyday.

 

They had to be separated for a week and he had to go oversea for a job and him clumsy dropped his phone and it smashed to thousands of pieces. He had borrowed his manager phone and informed Ji Hyo and it was that week, he could not talk to her, the timing was wrong, when he was back in the hotel, she had a job or vice versa. That week, he lived his life in misery.

 

He flew to her house the minute he landed in Korea. Holding her in his arms, feeling her, smelling her, tasting her, hearing her and seeing her, only then he felt he was back home.

 

She broke free of his embrace, holding a red box out, “Please marry me, Kim Jong Kook.” Her eyes staring into his. His heart leaped.

 

He felt his eyes wetted, a drop of tear slid down his cheek. He felt her hand gently wiping off the tear, “I will, Ji Hyo.” He whispered. She took the ring and put on his finger,

 

“You had made me waited too long, Oppa” she pulled him into her embrace, burying her face into his chest.

 

“I am sorry, I just wanted to wait for you to be ready.”

 

She looked up, “I am ready long time.”

 

Jong Kook pulled out a ring box, taking out a ring and placed it on hers. “Forgive me, love.” he chuckled after taking a closer look at the rings.”We are really a couple.” Even though they had chosen their rings independently, both had chosen a simple design of a gold ring with a sliver line running in the middle.


“Stop talking and kiss me.” Ji Hyo demanded, Jong Kook complied, bending down to kiss his bride-to-be.

 


Keke, I had proofread this time, hopefully, less mistake. Hope you like this short chapter, I had another story in line, but just felt like doing a quick one after hearing he wanted to get marry every day when he met the right person, i hope the person is Song Ji Hyo :)