Understanding

Blank Ji and Kookie

Seong-Im sighed, wondering when her blockhead boyfriend will come around and proposed to her. He had taken forever to confess his love for her and just as she had given up on him, he came running and confessing his love for her. He had said he loved her forever.

 

Well, he did show her his love, he held her love delicately in his hand. He protected their love with everything, then he stopped! She was exasperated. He stopped, not going forward, and of course not moving backward. He just stopped as if he was at a crossroad wondering where he should be going next.

 

She was prepared to move on to the next stage of their relationship, maybe it was her, she was always moving faster than him, waiting for him, and he was always behind thinking. It was not that bad, just that she was anxious to know did he feel the same way too. She was ready to start a family with him, knowing he would at her side every night and seeing him every morning.

 

She cooped up in her room, feeling angry with herself and him, so when he wanted to ask her out, she refused him flatly. "No, Oppa. Not interested." and stayed in her house, in her room. Anyway, she felt he wouldn't understand, why should him. He never understood her, she thought angrily.

 

The doorbell rang, her mother answered the door. Then slightly after, she heard a tap on hers but she ignored it. The door then slowly opened, then closed. She was too caught up in her mood to even care if anyone came into her room.

 

A familiar pair of arms held her in between them, she didn’t look at their owner, she was still angry with him. As if magic, a red box appeared in front of her and opened up slowly. A ring sits within. “Seong-Im, don’t be angry, I never thought this will be how I proposed but I was more afraid your anger will consume your love for me, and really gave up on me.” The arms tighten, and she can felt his warmth on her back. “I .. I cannot take that, Seong-Im. My life will no longer be a life without you. I … just did not know how to do it, I had prepared the ring long time ago, and every date I would bring it with me. Every day, it would be in my bag, waiting for me to propose. Every time, every date I wanted to do it, but I did not.”

 

She broke free of his embrace and turned to looked at him. Her big brown eyes were slowly drowning in her tears.

 

“No, I wanted to marry you, but you are so perfect. I was afraid, I was not the right person for you. I always felt you deserved someone better. I am sorry, I know you love me but I just felt I am …” she kissed him, wanting to pour all her love into him, wanting to prove her love for him. He did not react, as if he was drinking up all that love for him, then he responded with his love, he needed to show her his love for him. He was foolish, to think he was not worthy. The judgment was never his in the first place.

 

He knew what she wanted, he understood her. It was her that did not understand him enough, never see his anxiety. And how dare he made the judgment for her. At that thought, she broke her kiss and stared right into his eyes.

 

“Kim Jong Kook,” she whispered his name, in a low tone. “If you doubt my love for you,” she leaned forward and bit his neck. He whimpered. “This will not be your only punishment.”

 

“Seong-Im” he whimpered again when she gave his neck another bit. He felt his breath swallowing. “I promised you, I will never doubt your love again.”

 

“That’s a good boy.” and then she kissed and where her first bit was. Jong Kook gave a low moan.

 

“Seong-Im” and his punishment continue, she kissed and where her second bit was. Jong Kook felt himself bursting into flame. “Seong-Im.” he arched his head and body. Seong-Im did not stop, her soft lips were now on his adam apple, it. She had overpowered him and he could not think, he just let her played with him, she always did have power over him. He was a puppet for her to control, dancing to her every move. Then she stopped and remove herself from him.

 

He opened his eyes, he did not even know he had closed them, inhaling loudly to calm his overworked heart and body. He had reacted to those intimate kisses, his whole body did and he needed to cool down.

 

She circled behind him, please with the effect she had on him. Her arms surrounded him and she pressed tightly onto his back, he gulped. “Redo it.” It was an order.

 

“O… k…..” he stuttered as he felt her hands gently massaging his chest, and once in awhile focusing on his elected s. He could not help but whispered her name again. “Seong-.” he swallowed her name, when he felt pleasure from her movement, the fire within him was engulfing  him, slowly burning him to ash.

 

She was nibbling his neck, he had never been so sensitive, her every move just drove him crazy. He did not want to stop but at the same time, didn’t want to continue. He did not know what he wanted, he was just totally lost and following her every lead.

 

Finally, she stopped and stepped away. He felt empty without her, he turned and saw her looking totally flushed. They looked at each other, hunger in their eyes and yet no one moved, they were not ready yet, at least not now, not here. Slowly, they calmed down. It was then, he was confident to speak again. “Seong-Im, I will surprise you with my proposal.”


Seong-Im smiled. “I will wait for you.” Jong Kook stood up and held her hands, threading his fingers with hers. Then he planted a kiss on hers to seal his promise.


Hope you like this slightly hot story. 

 

I was re-reading some of my older stories and found just impossible spelling mistakes. Did not plan to correct them now .. haha... a bit of comic relief from the over sweet stories.