Ginger...?

The Connection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I watched the boys demolish their food, even Jungkook who seems so dainty in his personality eats like a hungry bore. Then again its expected and deserved from all the hard work they have done, I watch how Taehyung fits a whole dumpling in his mouth at once, I chuckle to myself at the sight.

I had spent too much time watching the others I had hardly touched the dish in front of me, it had lost its steam by the time I observed it "Open wide" to my disgust I suddenly hear a cooing voice in front of me. I see Namjoon attempting to feed me some beef from my plate, I feel my cheeks going red from being patronized, I become too embarrassed to move an inch.

"She is not a baby you stupid idiot" Yoongi suddenly steps in and flicks the food off the fork, it lands in Taehyung's tissue, to which I watch him secretly eat it - another short snicker flows out of my mouth at his actions.

I hope he didn't blow his nose on that.

"I was just trying to be nice," Namjoon says calmly as he leans back, Yoongi shrugs and laughs whilst shaking his head.

"Yeah being patronising was always your thing" Yoongi flicks out his tongue slowly, the edge of his mouth in a captivating way "But shes, not a fan of BTS yet, she won't be swooned or excited by that, it will just be embarrassing for both of you" He says bluntly.

The table goes silent for a short moment, a very short moment.

"Thank you" I whisper to Yoongi as talking erupts from the group again, he just shrugs it off as if standing up to Namjoon was a regular thing.

"The bill," Taehyung says with a glum face, clucking his tongue "JK it's your turn to pay" They all snigger as they look at the price, I roll my eyes and retrieve my purse from my jacket.

How cruel. They leave the youngest to pay for a meal that's over 180 000 ₩.

As Jungkook puts money down so do I "Here, Don't feel pressured to pay all that" I smile as I give him half his money back from the bill tray, he just looks at me and blinks with a kind smile.

"Thanks," He says in a hushed tone whilst all the other boys complain and mock my actions, whining that I ruined the fun, they get up from the table abruptly to which I follow, only to be stopped by Yoongi.

He turns me by my shoulder, his delicate, long fingers brush my skin as he moves my hair behind my ear, I feel the heat rise to my ears and burn a little. The moment ends as fast as it starts as he carelessly slaps a mask on my face.

"Did I or did I not tell you to wear this mask when we went outside?" He sighs as he begins to lead me out.

"Oh-" The word accidentally rolls off my tongue, Yoongi looks at me in questioning way, I ignore him out of pure embarrassment.

What else was I thinking he would touch me like that for.

"Why don't you go and join them? You don't need to walk me around anymore" I speak in a soft voice, my eyes flickering to him.

"Kay, Bye" He shows me his palm before abruptly walking ahead, my eyes twitch in agitation.

"E-excuse me?" I say aloud out of surprise, he just has a blank expression, going in the middle of the boys. Not once does he bother to look back.

"This , no manners" I tut as I cross my arms and follow behind them like a lost sheep, although I smile as I watch Taehyung goof around on the street lamps, acting as if they were a strip pole.

"Don't you know Yoongi is always harsh?" Jimin slides beside me without me noticing, I jump from sudden human contact as he chuckles "His stage name is sugar, but it's really a lie cause he is all salt"

"You are awful at jokes" I mutter before covering my mouth from a smile "But I don't think he should be called sugar..." I scowl.

I associate sugar with cute things like cats, pink things, baby shoes and cake. Not Yoongi. Definitely

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter