Airplane Pt.2

The Connection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I collected my ticket from the manager with a big smile “Thank you for inviting me in the first place, I hope you have enjoyed yourself as much as I have” I push up my sunglasses; walking toward the gate where the rest of the boys are. I was lucky Jungkook wasn't the type to share gossip, he had kept it to himself the whole night - and it didn’t look like anyone noticed anything last night on the live anyway.

That bullet literally skimmed my future career.

“Han-Byul” I turned to see Jungkook looking at me with a soft smile “Could we swap tickets? I want to sit next to Taehyung on the plane” He pleads, holding out his ticket, I sighed, knowing who he was sat next to, but I owed him this at the very least. 

“Of course, go ahead” I exchange our tickets and watch as he runs and nearly knocks Taehyung off his feet, I smile; I suppose In a way everyone sees Taehyung as their big brother, and I always have my earphones to keep me occupied for the flight - I approached the air hostess and handed over my ticket, to which she just nodded and tucket it back into my hand. I took my seat near the window - I had missed Seoul, I could not wait to get back there, my apartment must be collecting dust by now. 

I put in my earphones in and close my eyes, leaning my head on the window. Yoongi has not had a chance to talk to me yet, I purposely put a barrier between us since last night, I don't expect to see him after I hand in my resignation. My thumb unconsciously presses itself to my lip, remembering how I kissed him last night, my cheeks become warm. 

What an idiot, he didn't think I would play dirty like he does. 

Im suddenly nudged on the shoulder, I look over and see the man of my thoughts, I let out a little smile and sighed, removing one of my earphones and handing it over to him “You smiled for me, I’m pretty sure that's never happened before” His voice was light, careless.

“Don’t get used to it, I’m just happy that I finally got under your skin” I muttered and let my fingers gently trace up his arm, over his veins, I see him tense his muscles before batting my hand away, I chuckle and push my glasses down as I look him directly in his eyes “Something wrong?”

“You, thats whats wrong, why are you doing this?” He asks in a serious tone, grabbing my hand and holding it tight as I went back and tickled his earlobe, he was wearing a small platinum hoop, I let my glasses fall back onto my face as I let out a small laugh.

“You are a hypocrite, you can't stand someone playing your own game” Whilst he was here I would take advantage of messing around with his feelings as much as he did with mine, I took my hand back and looked out of the window “See how It feels when someone stirs that empty pot of emotions”

“I wasn't playing a game” He scoffs under his breath “If that's what you have viewed this all as i'm going to have to try harder” He pauses, I saw his hands momentarily ball into fists “It's not like you ever took in how I felt about you anyway”

“You are wrong” I shoot an arrow through his words, feeling some residue of anger boil up inside myself “You never show how you truly feel, this has always been your flaw, you hide your feelings behind malice and when someone tries to understand you - you walk away” I pause “And this time regardless of how I feel I have to walk away because it is the right thing to do, forgetting you is my easiest and only option”

“So - you do feel something?” His voice was sad more than vindictive, he took my silence as an answer - a conceited move “That’s what I thought, you are too scared of the outcomes to go through with it, you always say its the right thing to do, but is it?” 

“Stop analysin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter