Rythm

The Connection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Regardless of Yoongi's sour attitude I allow my eyes to attend the concert, I walk slowly to the side of the stage, making sure I was out of the view of the fans. I still felt slightly disgruntled by his actions, but I refuse to let it bother me and bring down the rest of the guys' performance, I'm sure they will be just as amazing as I imagined.

The seven of them exit into the gaze of the spotlights, the crowd screams in agonising happiness as the boys introduce themselves, talking to the fans as a whole, I smile at Jungkook who I see awkwardly standing near Namjoon with his lips pursed, he nods at every word. I glance over to the crowd, seeing some of them are sobbing at the front, I raise my eyebrows in my own pessimism, is it even possible to love someone you have never met that much?

The concert hall goes into a spread of darkness before the wall behind the boys lights up with a beautiful butterfly flourishing, funnily enough, I listen to them sing 'like a butterfly', I smile at the imagination and creativity behind the dancing and whole set out of the stage.

The song is one to bring up past emotions that you would of never of thought of before, I question the intensity of the song, Who could have gone through so much?

My eyes focus on Yoongi as I hear his voice echo through the ground, He raps with his eyes closed, his hands flaring to exaggerate his words.

I watch the passion flood from his lips, his brow creased in concentration, He shoves his hand away from his mouth as he finishes his lines.

His eyes flicker to me for a moment, I forgot to hide my face of awe, He smirks towards me, to which I pull a face of disgust as I step away from the stage and look to the ground "He says I'm flirting" I scoff as I turn my attention to Taehyung instead, his intensity is clear but he is enjoying himself, I show a small smile.

■□●○

As the concert draws to a close I make my way out of the venue, Intuition tells me nothing but carnage will boil out of the stadium as the fans pine for an even closer look at the seven.

I get to the car along with the other employers, we make small talk about the concert, I just lean back into the seat, listening to everyone, but it's just a dull buzz to my ears.

"I'll get out at the entertainment building, I left some work there," I say to the driver as not long after, the car stops for me and I get out, I sigh as I see the clouds are grey.

I head into the building, going over to the dance studio, I wait in the room, turning in circles as there are mirrors on every inch of the room.

My eyes follow the girl in the mirror who twirls mindlessly, an unreadable expression on her face.

Her lips pucker in sadness and yet her eyes hold excitement, I stop myself, exhaling.

In the silence of the empty building, the dimness of the light pouring in, minutes pass as a soft melody plays, it's quiet yet I can pick it up, it calls my attention.

I exit into the corridor, following the melody, I tap my finger on the wall to the foreign beat, I wonder where these notes come from.

I reach a wooden door, my hand latching onto the handle before I slowly push it open, my eyes widen like a balloon being in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter