Cherry

The Connection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We spent three weeks in Egypt, In this time I had to complete all of my paperwork, this meant completely disconnecting myself from the boys as they were also busy with work every day, I had also not been the best in my health as I kept constantly throwing up and having really bad stomach ache, the doctors assumed it was a bug I had caught. As I felt better we moved on and here we are now in the third week of being in America, and I still have not spoken to Yoongi properly since that night, I now share a room with Taehyung who has definitely become one of my best friends, he never asks too many questions and I have never argued with him. 

Yet.

“Do you have any plans for tonight Taehyung?” I ask as I brush through my hair for the fourth time, pulling up the shorts that have fallen loose around my hips  “I know we have all been busy for over six weeks now” I sigh and look toward the window “The weather here is nowhere as nice as dubai at night”

“No I can’t come tonight, I want to practice my voice for tomorrow, I also need rest, You should go out though you have not been feeling well!” He gives me an encouraging slap on the back, smiling and waving me off.

“I’ll bring you back the bar” I laugh as I head out, seeing Jungkook waiting at the front door for me “Come on stupid, lets have some fun” I ruffle his hair as we walk out, the streets are so bright even more so at night, Jungkook leads me toward a club that he wanted to go to, he claps his hands together in confidence. 

“You will look after me when I get drunk right Hani?” He smiles as our footsteps echo into the dark, I laugh and hook my arm under his, the cool refreshing air hits my face - a big change from having the fan on my face whilst being stuck in bed. 

“Of course I will, I can’t have you falling asleep in some gutter out here, some pimp could steal you!” I laugh loudly as we approach the entrance of the casual club, the music throbs from the inside, I suddenly get nervous, wondering if any of the women will recognise him and start a scene, I don’t think I would be a very good body guard, nevertheless I keep a smile on my lips. 

“That just means you have to stay sober!” He teases as he pulls me inside without a thought, I had warned him beforehand to be careful around the people in here. I watch the strobe lights flash across the dance floor that is crowded with people, before I can protest or even take a minute to take it in Jungkook pulls me into the jungle of people. 

I mutter over a dozen quiet apologies as I bump shoulders with many of the people trying to dance as I am awkwardly being pulled to the centre of the floor, As I am released I notice that Jungkook gives me an encouraging smile as he begins too dance to the throbbing bass that now vibrates through every bone in my body, he grabs two glasses of alcohol from a passing tray and hands me one, I shake my head “Sober one remember?” I yell, to which he replies with him rolling his eyes.  

I felt my body eventually give way to the music, I begin dancing with Jungkook to the reverberate that coursed over my heated skin. There was something stimulating about accidentally touching more than five people when I was dancing, no one cared in that moment as they were either drunk or just enjoying the music as I was.

Whilst the song faded out with the promise of a new beat in a few short seconds I let out a breathless bundle of laughter, just as I was about to comment on my connivance to the music I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter