Suggestion

Love Equation

After school, Wonwoo walk with Hoshi to their respective home..


“Wonwoo-yah, are you okay?” Hoshi ask Wonwoo with a concerned face.


“No I am not okay! Wtf is all this? This cannot be happening! Is that woman crazy or what?! How is it possible for me, a lazy to finish the pile of  Add Maths assignment in a week?! Oh gosh! Can someone take me to the world that Add Maths doesn’t exist!” Wonwoo start talking to himself and being crazy.


“Okay Jeon Wonwoo.. Take a deep breath and calm down bro! I think I can find an Add Maths mentor for you~" Hoshi smiles brightly to Wonwoo.


“Seriously?  Who is that clever person that you are talking about huh, Kwon Hoshi?” Wonwoo asks Hoshi, being slightly intrigued with this topic.


“You know that Kim Mingyu, the top scorer of our school?” Hoshi asks Wonwoo.


“The popular Kim Mingyu that all girls have been crazy about since the beginning of this year? The so called Mr. Perfect, Mr-Know-It-All, The Hottest Guy Alive and The Tall Dark And Hot Guy?” Wonwoo replies Hoshi’s question with a question.


“Woah, you know a lot about that guy huh? Whoo~ seems like someone is interested~~” Hoshi playfully teased Wonwoo.


“Wtf Hosh, stop being ridiculous and help me with this stupid thing! And  for your information, I am Not GAY!” Wonwoo hit Hoshi and glared at him.


“Okay okay.. Stop being an Emo! How about this, you go and ask that alien-like-smartass to teach you Add Maths?”  Hoshi gives a suggestive smile towards Wonwoo.


“Is that the only way to solve the problem? You know that I am not a social butterfly and he is a senior! Do you think it will be that easy?” Wonwoo cannot accept the idea of him to meet a senior that he never met in his entire life and that senior is popular and the main thing is, He doesn’t like to talk to people that he doesn’t know.


“If you cannot accept that idea, then I cannot help you anymore Wonwoo-yah.. Byebye~” Hoshi waved to Wonwoo and go straight into his house.


Wonwoo let a deep sigh. He doesn’t have any choice more. He go and ask their smartass senior, Kim Mingyu to ask him to teach him Add Maths..

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Huhuhuhu~ the second chapter is here!!  /dancing like a maniac/
Sorry for the filler chapter..
Wonwoo will meet Mingyu in the next chapter!
I’ll try to update as fast as I can okayy~
Feel free to comment,subscribe,upvote and interact with me~
Byebye and have a good day guise!!