Oh, Finally~

Love Equation

As the time passed with Wonwoo learning Add Maths with Mingyu, his forever loving boyfriend. Now, he knows what his true problem is. It is just that, he never gets the motivation to learn Add Maths... That's why he doesn't like learning Add Maths! But.. With Mingyu by his side, learning Add Maths in really fun. Of course with your loved ones by your side, everything is fun and you will spend your time happily right?

Mingyu wait for another year before going to Canada with Wonwoo. Yep, Wonwoo is going to take the course that he failed before this. But the good thing is, Mingyu is taking the same course with him this time! He will prove that he can graduate with flying colours this time. Back then, there's no Kim Mingyu by his side to support him. But now, he sure will pass the exams with the love and support from a cute, tall guy named Kim Mingyu, the man he love the most...

[Fast forward]

Wonwoo's thought was interrupted by the pair of lips that kissed his cheek. "Babe~ what are you thinking about? Oh, I know! You are thinking about me right~?" Mingyu said before sitting beside his husband.

Husband? Yeahh~ Kim Mingyu is his husband for one year now. Mingyu proposed to him at their graduation dinner, making Wonwoo tear up and say yes without any hesitation.Their marriage was officially held on 26th of May and it was celebrated happily with his family and friends. Now, Jeon Wonwoo is 25 years old and Kim Mingyu is 26, still loving each other with all of their heart. How about his family? Okay,I'll tell you~ Seungcheol and Jeonghan got married before Wonwoo goes to Canada since both of them can't contain their feelings anymore. And they are very happy with their marriage now. But sometimes, Jeonghan will call Wonwoo and say "Wonwoo-yah! Just look at your brother! He can't even find his own socks and he ask me to find it for him!" But~ it's okay since both of them love each other so much, couple fights are normal right? Seungkwan and Hansol are still waiting for their turn to get married. Because both of them are concentrating on their works. Hansol isn't worried. He knows that nobody will ever stole Seungkwan's heart from him since, you know, Seungkwan is a such a good and loving guy in front of Hansol but he will be 'Divaboo' in front of others. Hoshi? Oh~ he is currently in a relationship with his co-worker, Lee Seokmin, a guy which makes Hoshi fall in love with his cute eyesmile.

"Ohmygod you are still so full of yourself after all these years~ No.. I'm thinking about how magical is all this. Before this, I never pass my Add Maths exams.. But now, here I am teaching Add Maths? Wow.. That's unbelievable isn't it?" Wonwoo said, earning a chuckle from his husband. "Lol.. But you know what? I think all these things started becoming 'magical' after you met me~ Isn't it?" Mingyu said. "Lol okay Kim Mingyu~ I cannot disagree since things started to change for me since I met you though~ Okay okay you win!" Wonwoo said. "Good~ So, let's go to sleep KIM Wonwoo-ssi! We have to go to school tomorrow~" Mingyu said before pulling Wonwoo into his embrace and go to sleep.

The next day....

"Sin Byul,have you finished yesterday's exercises?" Wonwoo asked his student. "Ummm.. I'm sorry sir I haven't done yesterday's excercise yet..." Sinbyul said while looking at the floor, thinking what will happen to her after this. "Okay Sinbyul-ssi, meet me at the office after this.. Class dismissed!" Wonwoo said before leaving the classroom and walking to the teacher's office. Sinbyul is following him quietly from behind, while thinking about the things that may be happening to her."Okay Sinbyul-ah.. I know that you are one of the top scorer in our school.. But, what is happening with your Add Maths grade? It's okay~ I know how to solve this problem.." Wonwoo says while smiling. "You are still single right?" Wonwoo suddenly asks, making Sinbyul confused. "Err.. Yes sir.. But why?" Sinbyul asks back, feeling nervous all of the sudden. "Okay then~ Park Gyuwon-ssi.. Come here" Wonwoo called one of his favourite student. "Yes.. Why do you want to see me Mr. Wonwoo?" Gyuwon asks. "Okay! Park Gyuwon, I appoint you to be Sinbyul's Add Maths tutor~ No excuse okay! Make sure to teach her properly okay~ That's all, you can be dismissed!" Wonwoo said without giving the chance for both of them to talk at all. Mingyu goes to Wonwoo's seat after their 'meeting' ends. "Wow~ that is such a good solution there.. Do you think that they will work out?" Mingyu asks. "Haha~ I'm not sure though.. But, let's just try~ They might becoming just like us, who knows?"

After several cuddling session that night.. "Yah, Kim Mingyu!" Wonwoo said, earning his husband's attention. "Yeah~ why are you calling me babe?" Mingyu asks back. "I think that I've learned a new equation that I'll remember forever!" Wonwoo says while smiling. "Okay.. What is that equation?" Mingyu asks his husband curiously. "It is~" Wonwoo stopped for a second before continuing his word "Jeon Wonwoo plus Kim Mingyu equals to Love! Hahah lol, so cheesy right?" he said before laughing his off. "Lol, Jeon Wonwoo~ Are you sick or what? You are being so weird though. But~" Mingyu kissed Wonwoo's cheek before resuming his words. "I want you to know that I love you so~ much Jeon Wonwoo! Oops, I love you soo much Kim Wonwoo!" Mingyu said before giving Wonwoo a big warm hug. "Aww~ You are soo cheesy Kim Mingyu! You should be thankful that I love you so much okay? I am still the same Jeon Wonwoo!" he said before hugging his husband back. He hope that their love will last forever and will never fade for the rest of their lives..

Me-you = zero,

Me + you = 2synergy,

So, I'll put you into an equation called love

And the answer will be us.

-Seventeen's Boom Boom-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Muahahahahaha!

At last, the fanfic is finished!! *throws confetti and light up fireworks*

So, I want to say thank you for supporting this fanfic till the very end! (I wanna say thank you on leoryou's behalf too~^0^)

But.. I'm sorry if the ending is weird. Lol, I dunno how to end this fanfic exactly..... 

Anyway, that thing that I write is from Boom Boom~ hahaha, I just randomly put that lyrics since it's good! (lol)

This is our 166th day together~ (If I am counting correctly tho~)

Thank you so much to wryhun and wonOminU76 for upvoting this fanfic~ *deep bow*

I want to thank DevillPrince,BlackLife,zhang_RexxD,hyukkie_vixx_,

wonhan_trash,ILoveSebongie,taorishunhan365,

xtchouniie,littleredINSPIRIT,shineevixx91,jaetaeten,

lolhaka,MonstaXKPOP,schneina,mac7durra,

meanie_binhwannie,MysteryW,Randomness909,

Sio_gw,Louise0234,dannaching11,khasabat,

niccheng,kyumin1115,kpopcrazy77Superdbskjunior,

Jorgeegroj,redbreeze3,Notmeanymore,jassya1508,

Muknip,nightStar,1cmwoozi,mitzymouse,taelutae,

Raccoon_Elf,Krystalrong,svtsyz,BAPbtsMonstaX,

DivaAngel_,juanisonexotic,LeoNyan,_Mingi_,

audreyliong,asianmomo,Unicorn77,lobotn,Marilynsvt,

TakuyaSasuke00,Meanie97,sebongie,yeoleka,

Lee_Junnie,3036jonestom,wryhun,kanyagita,

Asd_qwerty and UniquelyJolyn for subscribing!!!

*gives a candy to all subscribers*

(sorry if I misspelled any username or if there are any of you that I didn't mention~)

And thank you for all 2081 views that this fanfic got!

I looove you guys!

See you in the next fanfic okay~ (btw, my list of stories if in the foreword of this fic~hehe)

Feel free to talk to me!

Thanks again for all the support!!