Feelings

Love Equation

Mingyu on the other side...

"Oh myyyyy~ I cannot wait to meet him tomorrow!!!" Mingyu is literally fanboying over Wonwoo all day long. He goes back home with a big maniac smile and go straight to his room to start his fanboying session. "Oh my god Jeon Wonwoo! Did you know that you are perfect? Oh god, he is literally the most perfect guy I've ever seen in my entire life!! Every little things that he does make my heart beats like it's going to explode!!" Mingyu says, maybe in a slightly too loud voice that earns a knock at his bedroom.

"Yah, what's wrong with you? You sounded that you saw a ghost!" Mingyu's older brother Jun, asks him with an annoyed face. "Oh my god, Jun hyungggg~ I think I am in love!!! Save me hyungg!!" Mingyu said to Jun, still cannot heal from his lovesickness. "Huh, so that's the reason why you are acting so strange today? It's okay my little annoying bro, I understand your feeling. I've felt that way too when Minghao confessed to me." Jun says, slightly blushed when he thought about his boyfriend, Minghao.

"Ohh.. You are so lucky hyunggg!!! I'm in love with this guy, but since I don't know what he feels for me and I can't be sure that he is gay.. So I act so cold and annoying in front of himm... I feel so stupid!!" Mingyu whined. "Who is that big crush of you, Mingyu-yah? You sounded like you are madly in love though~" Jun asked Mingyu who is blushing madly. "You know that Jeon Wonwoo, the emo that everybody always talked about?" Mingyu asks, earning an answer from Jun "Ohhh.. that emo guy that people always misunderstand him being rude? I know that kid, he is in the same club as Minghao. I pity him though... So, he's your crush?" Mingyu nods and says "Oh my lord hyunggggg!!! I'm going to teach him Add Maths starting from tomorrow~ I cannot wait!!!" Mingyu said while smiling brightly. "Wahh... Goodluck for tomorrow then, try your luck bro! I know you can do it! Whatever it is, go to sleep. It's late already. Bye Mingyu-yah!" Jun said while waving to Mingyu and leaving the room. "Bye hyung! Thanks anyway for hearing my story~" Mingyu said while waving towards Jun.

He takes out his phone and go to 'Contacts' which Wonwoo's number was saved. He renamed the contact '♡♡'  and smile to the contact until he fall asleep.

 

The next morning~

Wonwoo didn't have the strength to go to school today. He cannot imagine that he will have a tutoring session with 'that' guy. Ohhhh.... someone please save him from the curse of Add Maths and Mingyu...

When he is getting ready for class, his phone vibrated. Oh god, that guy messaged him.

Mingyu: Yah Jeon Wonwoo. Today class is at the library. You have to come at 2 pm. Make sure you are earlier than me.

Wonwoo let a deep sigh. "Stay strong Wonwoo yah! You can do this!" he thought to himself while replying a short

Wonwoo: Okay.

That day is passing so slowly. Wonwoo is busy thinking about his tutoring session to the extent he can't sleep during class (like he always do).

~~~~~~~~~~~

The bell rang. Wonwoo let a deep sigh again. He has to go to the library now. He walked to the library as fast as he could. When he arrived, he let a relieved sigh when he saw that Mingyu is not there yet. After finding a seat, he sat quitely while waiting for his 'tutor' to come. A few minutes later. Mingyu arrive with his usual cold face and asks "Okay, lets get started. From which topic should I teach you?" Wonwoo says "From 'Quadratic Equation. Since I cannot remember anything about this topic." "What! From the very start? What do you do in class? Sleep??" Mingyu says while letting a deep sigh. "Okay, let's get started from the bottom okay?" Mingyu asks, earning a nod from Wonwoo.

The tutoring session is full of Mingyu being annoying af while teaching Wonwoo and Wonwoo constantly cursing Mingyu silently, hoping that this will end soon. 

As time pass, they are nearing the end of the class earning a relieved sigh from Wonwoo and a deep sigh from Mingyu

"Okay, that's all for our seeion today. The info for tomorrow's session, I'll message you later okay. That's all, bye" Mingyu says while leaving the library.

Wonwoo let a deep relieved sigh. "At last, you have completed your mission today Wonwoo-yah!! Congrats~" Wonwoo congratulating himself and start walking to his home while cursing Mingyu.

 

At Wonwoo's home...

The first thing that he hear when he went into his house is "Oh, Wonwoo-yah~ How's your tutoring session with that Mingyu guy?" Asks his future-brother-in-law, Jeonghan while sitting beside his boyfriend Seungcheol (which is Wonwoo's older brother). "Oh god Jeonghan hyungg!!! That piece of is annoying af!!! I cannot stand itttt!!! Luckily I can understand what he is teaching. But still! He is piece of annoying !!" Wonwoo says in a loud voice. "Hyung, don't say that... You know what, most people say that if we hate a person too much, we will ended up liking that particular person~ Am I right Seungcheol hyung?" His little bro, Hansol says and earn an answer from his hyung which is "Of course!! Who knows that you'll ended up liking him, Wonwoo-yah?" "Hyungggg!!! I will never like that piece of okayyy!!!!" Wonwoo answers while shouting and go staright to his room.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heheheheh~

Whoa~ This is the longest chapter I've ever write~~

Whooooooo!!!!

How was it so far? Thanks for all the support!!

Feel free to comment or whatsoever!

Anywayyy... The teaser for  아주 NICE dance ver is outtt!!!

Woaahhhhhh!!!!!!!

Hehehe... bye2!!