Wow..

Love Equation

Mingyu returned to his house with a heavy heart.He felt so many mixtures of emotions.Sadness,confused and lonely.How is he gonna get trough the whole year without Wonwoo?

 

He lied on his bed, staring at the empty ceiling while thinking about his miserable life.He turned to side only to catch a glimpse of something shining in his wardrobe.

 

He reluctantly got up and open his wardrobe a bit wider.There he saw the doll Wonwoo gave to him, then he realised that the spectacles was shining.He smiled to himself before picking up the doll but to his surprise, there’s a letter underneath it.

 

I love you Kim Mingyu, I’ll miss you.’

 

And there it goes, Mingyu broke into pieces and started to cry,He sat down, his back leaning against the wardrobe.

 

Why do you have to leave Jeon Wonwoo!Don’t you know so many things can happen in 6 months?And why am I so stupid to let you go?!”

 

Mingyu screamed to nobody but himself.He fell asleep crying that night, hoping that Wonwoo was there to hug him and tell him that everything will be fine.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

5 MONTHS LATER

 

Kim Mingyu, you are summoned to the principal’s office.”

 

Mingyu stood up from his chair upon hearing the announcement.The whole class was looking at him, some fangirls whispering and giggling quietly but he remained expressionless as he exit the hall.

*knock knock*

 

“Come in.”

 

“Why do you want to see me Mr. Lee?” Mingyu said as he closed the door behind him shut.He stood the door politely, waiting for the next order from the principal in his late 50s.

 

“Sit down first young man, then we can talk.”

 

Mingyu sat down at the chair in front of his principle.The principle’s secretary placed down a cup of tea to the boy.He just flashed a small charming smile to the secretary letting the girl leaving the place with a pink shade on her face.

 

“So, do you know Jeon Wonwoo?”

 

Mingyu almost spurt out the tea he was drinking.What kind of question is that?Of course he know him and of course his principal didn’t know that fact.

 

I do.He’s in Canada right now.”

 

“That’s true, actually the reason I called you here now is because he’ll be returning to Korea in a month but then it seems like his grade is not too good compared to what he used to get.He told us he couldn’t focus because he miss the Korea atmosphere.”

 

Mingyu  just smiled at the rim of his tea cup.Miss Korea or miss me?

 

“And what does that have to do with me?”

 

Mingyu stated, trying to compose his expression in front of the principal, making sure he was not caught letting out a goofy smile upon hearing the name of his boy.

 

“I was hoping that you could teavh him again once he get back here.You used to right?”

 

“Yes I used to and of course I’m happy to do again.”

 

“Well then Kim Mingyu, you shall pick up Wonwoo at the airport next month.I asked Wonwoo parents to allow him to stay at your house.Is that okay with you?Because I heard that you live alone so maybe you would like a company.”

 

“Of course its good to have a company sir.”

 

“Well it’s settled then.You may leave Kim Mingyu.Sorry for taking your class hours.”

 

“It’s okay sir.” Mingyu said as he placed down his emptied tea cup before moving to the office door.

 

Mingyu closed the door behind him before letting out thousand of YES! While jumping like a 5 year old kid who just received a toy.

 

“You wait Jeon Wonwoo!”

 

Mingyu returned to his class causing his classmates to raise eyebrows due to the bright smile on his face.

 

His deskmate, Seungcheol slightly nudged his elbow as his sit down on his sit.

 

“Seems to be a good news.” Seungcheol said with a goofy smile on his face.

 

“Oh you can’t imagine how good it is.” Mingyu answered with a smirk on his face.

 

The two just corrected their sight to the teacher teaching in front.Seungcheol with a confused expression and Mingyu with brightest smile he could have do.

 

 

A/N

 

Hey guys.Its me leoryou.Soooooooooooooo sorry for the late update T.T PT3 was seriously taking my time.Im not even home right now.Typing at my teacher’s computer lab.HAHAHAHAHA

Hope you guys enjoy the chapter ;)