First Meeting

Love Equation

The next morning, Wonwoo braved himself to ask his alien-like-smartass-senior, Kim Mingyu to teach him Add Maths. He doesn’t like to interact with people but he doesn’t have any other choices.

 

“Ummm… Mingyu sunbae?” Wonwoo greeted Mingyu half-heartedly.

Mingyu is in awe. Oh god, is this a dream or what? It’s his first time to see his ultimate crush, the super-cool-and-attractive-as-hell-emo ever alive in this entire world, this close. He thought that he cannot breathe anymore seeing this guy’s face up close. But he thought of something. “NO. I cannot let he know that I have a big crush on him. Okay Kim Mingyu! Live up your name and show him your cold side!”.  He puts his poker face on and says. “Yes, I’m Kim Mingyu. Who are you and why are you here?”

Wonwoo makes an annoyed face. “Wth? This is the so called Mr.Perfect? He’s annoying af! How come all the girls are buzzing about him all the time. Sheesh, if only they know his real side, they’ll regret it for life.” Wonwoo thought to himself. But he has to try his luck since this is the only option that he has.

“Sorry for interrupting you but I want to ask you a favour, can you teach me Add Math? Sorry if this is disturbing you but I can’t find anyone else to teach me and I doesn’t have much time. I really hope that you can teach me sunbae.” Wonwoo asks with an overly polite tone. (Maybe the politest that he had used since he started attending highschool.Lol)

Mingyu’s heart skips a beat. Oh my fcking lord!! He didn’t expect that this day would come. This is HEAVEN!! Today’s is the best day in his entire life. After this he’ll be teaching the love of his life. And he can see him EVERYDAY! He hope that this will be the start of him to get know his ultimate emo crush. But, he always remember to put his cold guy act.

“Okay this is awkward.. So out of those people in this school, why me? We never met at all and suddenly you came and ask me a favour? Sorry kid, I have to think about it.” Mingyu said and silently cursing to himself.

Oh god, that guy is fcking annoying! What does he think of himself? A prince or what? Oh fck, he just throw away his pride and wasted his time with this annoying .” Wonwoo cursed silently. “Oh okay, thank you sunbae-nim. Sorry for disturbing you..” Wonwoo thanked Mingyu (with his overly polite tone that will make Hoshi laughed at him if he heard that), and walked away with his emo face while cursing Mingyu in his heart. That guy is the annoying he has ever seen in his entire life!

……

The school bell rang and Wonwoo wake up from his sweet dream (of foods ofc). Finally, he can go home and enjoy himself. Just when he wanted to stand up and leave the class.

“Jeon Wonwoo.” A voice called him. Wonwoo turned to that voice direction, and he saw the most unpleasant view in the world!

“Come here a sec.” Mingyu said to him.

Wonwoo cursed under his breath and come as he was told.

“Okay so here’s the deal. I will agree to become your Add Math tutor and teach you till you become as good as I am. But…. You have to follow all my orders, all of them and you cannot argue to any of them. Understand?”.Mingyu said, earning a question from Wonwoo.

“Why do you agree? I thought that you said that we doesn’t know each other and what not”. Wonwoo said.

“Well, I had been doing some thinking and I think that I should you since if I do and you become a top student, my popularity will be increasing rapidly. And it will give more benefit to me, the hottest guy in this school!”. Mingyu said, giving an excuse to hide his real intention.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whooooo!!!

I can’t believe that this is the 3rd chapter already! /shoot myself with a toy gun/

Thanks a bunch from all the subscribers, likers, and readers~

Sorry for the nonsense I’ve writing though.. Hohoho

I'll try to update as soon as I can~

Byebye!