What Is This?

Love Equation

Wonwoo is enjoying his leisure time with reading (which is his favourite thing to do after sleeping~) when his focus was interrupted by a voice, which is his own thought. "Wonwoo-yah! don't you think that Mingyu is handsome? Eyyy~ don't lie to me... I know that you will deny it but, nobody will succeed in hating his perfect looks!" says a voice in his head (which is the other side of himself who is in love with Mingyu) "Wtf? Who are you! I know you are not Jeon Wonwoo!! Stop interrupting my peaceful time with stupid thought of a stupid guy!! Go awayy!!!" thought the normal Wonwoo while throwing 'the not normal Wonwoo' thought far away. 

That night is full of the 'normal Wonwoo' and 'the not normal Wonwoo' thought fighting each other about Mingyu....

Mingyu on the other side is hanging out with his friends which is Seokmin,Joshua and Jihoon along with his cousin, Chan. They're eating peacefully when suddenly "Mingyu hyung! As I heard from Junhui hyung, you are having a crush on someone~ How could you hyung, not letting me know about this 'ultimate crush' of yours.." Chan said while pouting, hoping Mingyu to answer his question. Mingyu, who is currently blushing can't help but to answer Chan's question. Especially when his cute cousin start doing that 'killer pout' of him. "Ahhh... About that... Sorry Chan-ah, it's not like I don't want to tell you but..." Mingyu's word was interrupted by his thought of Wonwoo which made him drown in his thought of the beautiful angel called Wonwoo. Seeing that face of him made Jihoon answered that question for the speechless Mingyu "It's Jeon Wonwoo. You know him right, Chan-ah?"."Wonwoo hyung is your 'ultimate crush'? Awww~ Mingyu hyung seemed so lovesick.. He must be loving Wonwoo hyung so much. Am I right hyungs?" Chan asked (cutely in my imagination) and earning a nod from Joshua "You know what, Chan-ah? Your Mingyu hyung was so excited when he got to teach Wonwoo. He was like, fanboying all the time that day. Chan-ah, your hyung is in a critical condition which only can be cured by Wonwoo~" Joshua says while thinking about his 'lovesick' friend.

Their hangout is full of the boys teasing (especially Seokmin ofc) Mingyu about his ultimate emo crush and Mingyu who cannot stop blushing.

The next morning, Wonwoo was nervous (and annoyed as hell) hearing that Ms Lizzy wants to see him at the office after school. He is going to the office to see Ms Lizzy (half-heartedly). "What is this? Why should I see her? Oh gosh I'll be hearing a lot of things like 'You still don't improve? Why are you so lazy?' and many more...Be prepared Wonwoo-yah.." Wonwoo thought to himself.

But, what he heard is totally unexpected....

"I'm so impressed! You must have been studying lately! Good job Wonwoo-yah~ I know you can do it if you be more hardworking! Your score is the highest in the class! Keep working hard and you'll be really good in Add Maths! That's all I want to say, you will be dismissed~ Congrats!" Ms Lizzy says earning a proud smile from Wonwoo. "Thank you Ms Lizzy. I'll be studying hard to be good in Add Maths. I'll get going first. Thank you Ms Lizzy!" Wonwoo says and bowed before leaving the office with a relieved heart. "At last! Woahhh~ You are awesome Wonwoo-yahh!!! Congrats!!" Wonwoo thought to himself happily and his thought was interrupted with his phone which is vibrating.

Mingyu: Today's session is located at tha cafe near school. Come before me as always.

Wonwoo goes to the cafe without questioning anything. And he is greeted by Mingyu who arrived earlier than him.

"Sunbae, why are you here so early?" Wonwoo ask with a confused face. "Why? you are the one who is late. I am not early. Why should I come early when the student is supposed to come earlier than the teacher?" Mingyu asks back as cold as usual. "Oh, sorry sunbae.. I'll be earlier than you next time." Wonwoo says.

"Don't be so sorry Wonwoo-yah. It's okay. I'm just joking.." Mingyu says while smiling brightly which makes Wonwoo's heart skips a beat. "O-oh, is that so? Okay sunbae." Wonwoo says while questioning himself "What's wrong with him today? He seems too nice than usual."

"Okay, so I have a new rule that you have to follow~ I don't want you to call me sunbae anymore. It sounded ugly and too formal. So~ call me Mingyu. I know it will be awkward for someone like you to call me hyung. So, don't worry about formalities and just call me Mingyu~" Mingyu says, earning a shocked expression from Wonwoo. "Is it okay for me to drop formalities with you? Since we are one year apart and we are not close friends so wouldn't it be weird if-" Wonwoo's word are interrupted by "Don't you remember that you cannot disagree with any of my rule Wonwoo-yah?? Just follow my words okay?" from Mingyu. "O-okay Mingyu. I'll call you Mingyu from now on" Wonwoo says while cursing himself for stuttering in front of a guy.

That night Wonwoo's thought is full of Mingyu's weird behaviours that evening. "Wonwoo-yah! You are not gay! Remember that!! Don't fall for that annoying brat!!!" Wonwoo thought to himself that night.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okayyyy~ That's all for today's update!!

Huhuhuhu! Guys. I have an announcement to make.

I don't know when will I update the next chapter...

Since I have to go back to my 'lovely' boarding school this evening..

Plus, I have a VERY important exam this year.. -__- (Malaysian would know this...)

So.. I am so sorry and I promise to update whenever I come back home...

Thank you so much to all readers! I love you guyss~~ /gives a big hug to everyone/

A special thanks to all subscribers and wryhun + wonOminU76 for upvoting this story!!!

Whatever it is, thanks again for reading this story! Any comments are really appreciated~~

Don't stop loving Meanie and always pray for Wonwoo's health~

Bye2 guys!!!!