Confusing Feelings And Parted Ways

Love Equation

So, that's the start of their relationship. Wonwoo and Mingyu have discussed and they think that it's better for them to make sure this relationship 'news' of them wouldn't spread to other students since Wonwoo is still not sure about his feelings. Plus, Mingyu doesn't want Wonwoo to be disturbed by his 'fans'. Hence, they meet as usual while using 'tutoring session' as an excuse. Wonwoo is still confused about his feelings but, he cannot lie that he feels happy being around with Mingyu. One day, Wonwoo come home after his 'tutoring' session with Mingyu. Right after he opened the door and get into his house, he is greeted with an unexpected greeting. "Welcome home Kim Wonwoo-ssi!!" greeted Hansol, Seungkwan, Seungcheol and Jeonghan in unison.

"Wtf are you guys saying about!! I am not Kim Wonwoo!!!" Wonwoo says, feeling annoyed with the teasing.

"Eyyyy~ don't deny anymore Wonwoo-yah! All of us know it already~ You are in a relationship with Mingyu right?" Seungcheol says while smiling.

"What? You guys know it already! How? Damn Kim Mingyu, I've told you not to tell any-" Wonwoo's word is cut by a laugh which is coming from Hansol

"See hyungs? I know that this will be happening sooner or later! Whoo~ Wonwoo hyung is Mingyu hyung's boyfriend!!" Hansol says while looking at his hyungs and smiling proudly.

"Woah! You're right Hansol-ah! Ohhhh~ Wonwoo is already taken now~ How could you, not even telling us!" Jeonghan says while putting a fake pout.

Wonwoo is speechless. Okay, he realised that he has the most annoying siblings ever. Since he know that he cannot defend himself anymore, he walks to his room and says one last thing to defend himself "Okay, okay it's true! But, I only accepted him because I owe him for teaching me!".

That night, Wonwoo is waiting for a message from Mingyu. Why? He doesn't know too. He is just following his instinct. Suddenly, he heard his phone vibrating. Wonwoo smiles automatically while thinking about the person who is sending it. He doesn't know how he could be so sure that the person who's sending the message to him is Mingyu. Maybe that's what we call love?

Mingyu:Wonwoo-yah! How many times should I tell you? Don't think of me too much, or else you won't be able to sleep since I'll come to your dreams~

Wonwoo let a small chuckle. "Oh gosh he's so full of himself!" Wonwoo thought to himself before replying

Wonwoo:Srsly? Why should I think about you? Gosh, stop being so full of yourself..

Mingyu:Eyyy~ Stop lying Wonwoo-yah! I can see you from here~ Hahaha, okay.. What are you doing Wonwoo-yah? Don't sleep too late okay? You don't want to sleep in the class tomorrow right?

Wonwoo:I'm reading. Okay, I'll go to sleep...

Mingyu:Okay, Goodnight Wonwoo-yah. Sleep well and I'll see you in my dreams~

Wonwoo blushed a little. This is the side of Mingyu that always makes him confused with his feelings. He can feel Mingyu's sincerity in all the words that he said and all actions that he does. Now he knows why the girls are all fanatic about him. He's damn attractive and he's a pure gentleman..

Wonwoo:Okay, goodnight Mingyu. I guess we'll meet in your dreams then..

Wonwoo smile to himself. He surely cannot stop thinking about Mingyu after that. He takes out his phone and stare at the photo of super cute sleeping Mingyu. He fall asleep with his phone in his embrace.

Mingyu on the other hand cannot stop thinking about Wonwoo, especially after Wonwoo accepted his feelings. He felt that he could give everything he has to the person that he love the most, which is obviously Wonwoo. He still can't believe the fact that Wonwoo is in a relationship with him. This surely feels like a sweet dream. He knows that Wonwoo is stil confused with his own feelings but, for him love is when you felt happy when the person you love is happy. No matter what happens to him, for Mingyu Wonwoo's is his first priority in life. He fall asleep while thinking about his beloved emo.;

The next morning, Wonwoo woke up and saw the picture of sleeping Mingyu which makes him smile. He goes to school as usual with the thought of Mingyu which never leaves his mind. When he is learning Add Math, his concentration is disturbed by Miss Lizzy who suddenly calling his name.

"Wonwoo-yah, see me at the office after school hour. I have a news to tell you."Ms Lizzy says while smiling which earns a nod from Wonwoo.

"Okay Ms Lizzy.." Wonwoo replied in response.

After the school bell rings, Wonwoo texted Mingyu saying that he has to go and see Ms Lizzy. After texting Mingyu, he goes straight to the office and meet Ms Lizzy.

"So, Wonwoo-yah.. Do you know what is the news I've been wanted to tell you?" Ms Lizzy asked, earning a curious look from Wonwoo.

"No I don't. What is it Ms Lizzy?" Wonwoo asked Ms Lizzy back.

"The truth is, you are chosen to go and continue your studies in Add Math field! You will have to go and learn in a university in Canada if you accepted this offer. Do you want to accept this offer Wonwoo-yah?" Ms Lizzy says, which earned a question from a shocked Wonwoo.

"Are you serious Ms Lizzy? I am chosen to continue my studies in Add Math field? Ahh... I'm still not sure to accept it or not, can you give me some time to think about this Ms Lizzy?" Wonwoo asked when suddenly the thought of Mingyu popped out from his mind.

"Oh, it's okay Wonwoo-yah.. You can have some time to think about it. But make sure to tell me your final decision this Friday okay?" Ms Lizzy says, understanding Wonwoo's feelings.

"Thank you Ms Lizzy. I'll think throughly about this offer and tell you my final decision this Friday. I'll get going now, thank you Ms Lizzy." Wonwoo says and bowed before leaving the office.

"Ohgod what should I do? Should I go and leave Mingyu here? But, I don't want to leave him.. Should I stay with Mingyu here? No, do you want to let go of that offer so easily? Think about your future Wonwoo-yah!" Wonwoo tried to solve this question by himself but he failed."I think I should go and ask for Mingyu's help" Wonwoo thought to himself.

Wonwoo goes to the library while continously agonizing about the offer. He goes straight to the seat in front of Mingyu, wanting to seek his advice as soon as possible.

"Mingyu, do you know why Ms Lizzy wanted to see me?" Wonwoo asked earning a curious look from Mingyu.

"Why? What happened Wonwoo-yah? Is it a bad news?" Mingyu asked, being worried about the news Ms Lizzy told Wonwoo.

"The truth is.. I got an offer to continue my studies in Add Math.." Wonwoo says.

"Why are you sighing, you should be hap-" Mingyu's word was cut by Wonwoo.

"I have to go to Canada if I accepted that offer! That's the thing I'm worried about." Wonwoo says, suddenly feeling sad to think that he will be far away from Mingyu.

"Wonwoo-yah.. Why are you so worried about that? Do you worry that you might miss your home?" Mingyu asks.

"No! It's just that.. I think that I don't want to be far away from you! I'm afraid that I'll have to go thorugh hardship alone when you are not with me." Wonwoo says, almost crying.

Mingyu stand up and instinctly pull Wonwoo into his embrace.

"What are you thinking about Wonwoo-yah.. Don't worry about that, I will always be by your side. No matter how far you are from me, my heart will always be yours. Just accept the offer Wonwoo-yah. Please.. This is for your future..." Mingyu says while hugging Wonwoo as he is the most fragile thing.

"But.. What about us? What if I suddenly found another person that I love? What if my love for you suddenly fade? You know that I'm still confused with my feelings right?" Wonwoo asks, worrying about their relationship.

"Don't worry about that Wonwoo-yah.. I know that you're still not sure about your feelings so it's okay.. If you found someone you love there, I'll still be happy for you.. You know what, for me you are the most important Wonwoo-yah. I don't care about what's going to happen to me, but I just wanted you to be happy and keep your pretty smile on your face. And whatever you do Wonwoo-yah, remember that you will always have me by your side. I'll never go anywhere Wonwoo-yah. I'll stay by your side forever." Mingyu says while trying to stop his tears from falling.

"Promise me you'll accept the offer okay Wonwoo-yah?" Mingyu asks asking a confirmation from Wonwoo.

"Okay.. I'll accept the offer..." Wonwoo says, not really sure about his choice. But, he belived in Mingyu's word that this is the best choice for both of them.

That Friday, Wonwoo goes and meet Ms Lizzy to confirm that he will acept the offer. Ms Lizzy says that his flight schedule is in Monday so he has about 2 days to prepare. His passport, dormitory, money and such will be taken care by the university. (Lol, idk for sure about this) Wonwoo goes home and greeted by a question from his mom.

"Wonwoo-yah, how about the passport, flight ticket and such?" His mom asks.

"Ms Lizzy says that they will take care of it" Wonwoo replies and go straight to his room. The time for him and Mingyu to say goodbye is nearing.. He still doesn't know about his feelings but he is sure about one thing, he doesn't want to be far away from a guy named Kim Mingyu...

It's already Sunday night.. "Ahhh... tomorrow will come in no time.." Wonwoo sighed. "I think I should leave Mingyu with something that will remind him of me..." Wonwoo thought to himself and suddenly he thought about his lifetime favourite doll (It's the super cute 'Wonwoo Doll' I'm talking about~).

As Wonwoo thought, tomorrow come in no time.. He couldn't even sleep last night.. His phone vibrated and he read the message that Mingyu sent.

Mingyu:I'll be waiting for you outside your house. Let's go to the airport together~

Wonwoo smiled to himself. "At least I have Mingyu that will be forever by my side.." Wonwoo thought to himself.

Without him knowing, it's already time for him to go. Go far away and leaving Mingyu. "Attention to the passangers for the flight to Canada, the departure time is coming so you should come to Gate 17A as soon as possible. The flight will depart at 13:00 hours. Your cooperation is highly appreciated." the voice of the flight attendance woke Wonwoo from his dream.. 

"Wonwoo-yah, I think we should get going now.. It's already 12:30. Let's go the Gate 17A now~" Mingyu says earning a half-hearted reply from Wonwoo

"Okay..." Wonwoo says..

"Wonwoo-yah.. Don't be like this~ You know what, you look so cute when you smile! Don't be sad Wonwoo-yah.. Don't worry, you can call me anytime you want. And, if you miss seeing my handsome and as-attractive-as-hell face, you can skype me~ Don't worry Wonwoo-yah.. I'll be here waiting for you to come back!" Mingyu says while giving a reassuring smile to Wonwoo.

"Okay~ I'll smile since you said that!Here, am I cute now?" Wonwoo asks while giving his biggest smile to Mingyu.

"Mingyu, since I don't want you to forget me when I'm far away from you.. I have a thing to give you that will always remind you of me~" Wonwoo says while giving Mingyu the 'Wonwoo doll'

"Awww~ this doll looks exactly like you Wonwoo-yah! Thanks anyway even though I'm sure that I'll never forget even for one second..." Mingyu says while looking Wonwoo in the eyes.

"Let's go now Wonwoo-yah! You wouldn't want to miss the flight right? Let's go~" Mingyu says while interwining their hands together and dragging Wonwoo.

Now they've arrived at Gate 17A.. Both of them know that they have to part ways now..

"Wonwoo-yah..."Mingyu says, wanted to get Wonwoo's attention.

"Why Mingyu?" Wonwoo asks, pretending not to know the situation.

"I just want to tell you no matter what happens, never ever forget that you have me by your side. Even though we will be far from each other, don't forget the memories we've made together. And don't forget my words, even if you found another love there, I will still be happy for you and I'll support whatever you're doing. Lastly, I will never forget you Wonwoo-yah, I will be missing you everyday when you're gone but.. I'll be waiting for you to come back Wonwoo-yah~ Whenever you feel lonely, always remember that my heart will always be with you.."Mingyu says while giving Wonwoo one last hug before they part ways.

"Thanks for all the memories Mingyu. I'll always be thankful for having you by my side!" Wonwoo says while slowly leaving. Leaving Mingyu alone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeahhhhh~

I can't believe I'm writing this longg!!

Oh my meanieee!!! (Lol, I'm so dramatic)

So, I hope that you guys will like this chapter!

So, I won't be updating for some chapter after this since leoryou will be updating~

So, bye2 and see you guys again laterrr!!!

P/S: For those who doesn't know what Wonwoo Doll is it is this cute doll~

 

And guysss!!! WONWOO IS BACKKKKKK!!!! OHMYOHMY!!!! Wonwoo is here on V App yesterday!!!

Awww~~Mingyu looks so happy being around himm (fangirling mode on)

I'm glad he's back!!!

Anyway, thanks for all the supporttt!!! /give sweets to everyone/

Bye guiseeeee