Confession

Love Equation

Wonwoo is living his live well lately. His hatred to Add Math is almost gone and he started enjoying it (without himself knowing). He is one of the top student for Add Math in his class, and he is amazed by himself. And, even though he is denying it, he started developing some 'unknown' feelings toward a particular guy named Kim Mingyu. He doesn't even know why, but ever since Mingyu changed from -the-damn-annoying-cold-guy to -the-overly-affectionate-guy, Wonwoo can't help but to fall a little from time to time for the latter. But, being a secretive emo, Wonwoo kept the feelings inside while hoping it will fade someday. (Plus he wouldn't want to be teased for liking a guy since he always said that he wouldn't ;P)

Wonwoo is reading (as usual) when he heard a knock at his door. He turned his head to where the sound came from and he saw Hansol walking into his room. "Hey hyung, what are you doing?" Hansol asks while walking towards Wonwoo.

"Umm, nothing. I'm just reading. Why are you asking Hansol-ah?" Wonwoo replied without much thinking.

"Haha, nothing hyung. I'm just bored since Seungkwan is not coming over and Seungcheol hyung is busy dating with his 'pretty' boyfriend~ So hyung, what's up with your relationship with Add Math? Getting better?" Hansol asked

"Lol Hansol-ah. My relationship with Add Math? Thankfully it is getting better from time to time~ I cannot believe it too, though. This feels like a dream." Wonwooo replied earning a meaningful smile from his brother.

"Are you sure you are not improving so tremendously because of Mingyu hyung? Because from my observation, you started liking Add Math after you started learning with him-" Hansol's word are interrupted when Wonwoo throws a pillow straight to his face.

"Hansol-ah! How many times should I tell you that I am not gay! I would never fall for that brat!!" Wonwoo's trying hard to stop himself from hitting his brother.

"Hahahaha~ bye hyung!! I'm sure that you'll fall for him sooner or later~ Goodluck with Mingyu hyung!!" Hansol says while running out of Wonwoo's room before a nother pillow hit his face.

Wonwoo can't help it when suddenly a picture of Mingyu suddenly popped into his head. So, he ignored it and go to sleep before he started to think more about Mingyu.

The next morning, Wonwoo's day is as normal as usual.He is learning Add Math whole-heartedly and always being praised by Ms. Lizzy for his tremendous increase in his grades. After the school bell rings which marks the end of the school session that day, Wonwoo doesn't move an inch from his seat while waiting for Mingyu's message, when suddenly his phone vibrates which makes Wonwoo smiles automatically without himself knowing. And of course, the message is from Mingyu.

Mingyu: Come to the library as usual~ Don't worry, you don't have to rush over. I'll be waiting for you~

Wonwoo come to the library, his mind is full of question about Mingyu and his overly weird behaviours..

When he arrived at the library he saw Mingyu . Wonwoo goes and seat in front of Mingyu and cannot help but to fall for him again when he saw a super cute sleeping Mingyu. Cannot stand looking at the cuteness, Wonwoo automatically takes out his phone and take a picture of the sleeping Mingyu. After a while, Mingyu woke up. "Why didn't you wake me up? I felt sorry to make you wait.." Mingyu said. "Ah, sorry Mingyu.. You looked so tired so I thought I should let you rest for a while.. It's okay, don't feel sorry~" Wonwoo replied, earning a smile from Mingyu."Haha okay~ So, I have an equation for you to solve today!" Mingyu says while showing Wonwoo the equation which is:

9x-7i>3(3x-7u)

Wonwoo begin to solve the equation. While Wonwoo is solving it, Mingyu can't help but to feel as nervous as hell. "Ohmaigod! what should I do? What if he doesn't like me back? Ahhh what should I do!!! It's okay Mingyu-yah! If he doesn't like you back, just be cool okay! You wouldn't know how he feel about you before you confess!!" Mingyu thought to himself when suddenly "I.... I love you?" Wonwoo asked, turning his head while looking Mingyu in the eyes. Mingyu is speechless.

"Ohgod! Don't be speechless Mingyu-yah!! Confess now!!" his inner self said which made him realize that this is the only time for him to confess so "Yeah Wonwoo-yah. That's true. I have been waiting for the right time to tell you this.. To tell you the truth, I've been liking you from the first time I saw you this year. I don't know why but, my heart will be beating fast and I can't stop smiling when I saw you.. I'm so sorry for the cold act from the start of our meeting. I just wanted to hide my feeling for you since I don't know if you would like me back. I'm sorry I am making things awkward but I cannot hide my feelings anymore Wonwoo-yah. Every day, I would think about you all day long. Your smile, your laugh and everything about you is perfect Wonwoo-yah. I'm saying this since this is my last year here and I'm afraid that I'll have to leave before I confessed my feelings for you Wonwoo-yah. It's okay if you don't accept my feelings~ I just wanted to show you my true feelings." Mingyu says as calm as he could while shutting his eyes so he wouldn't have to see Wonwoo's reaction. He is preparing his mind for being rejected when he heard a voice. "Mingyu, why are you shutting your eyes close? Open your eyes Mingyu. Look at me." Wonwoo said while looking at Mingyu. Mingyu opened his eyes slowly and he saw Wonwoo is looking him straight in the eyes. "Ohmygodd..What is this? What should I say? Do I like him? Should I accept his feelings? Ahhhh.... I don't knoww!!!" Wonwoo thought to himself when he heard his inner self "Wonwoo-yah, I know that you are not a gay but I think you should accept his feelings. At least to repay his kindness for teaching you and such. You have started developing some feelings for him too right? Just try and love him Wonwoo-yah.."."Okay Mingyu, to tell you the truth I still don't know if I'm attracted to male or female.. So, until I find the answer.. I will accept your feelings." Wonwoo said, trying to keep his cool while blushing madly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wahhhhhhh~ It's the 9th chapter alreadyyy!

Huhuhu my meanie feels!!

Thanks for all the readers, subscribers and upvoters(?)

Thanks for reading this fanfic and supporting it!! /sending hearts to everyone/

Anyway, I saw a video of Wonwoo recording for their concert!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKlwmKTDqv8

I can't wait to see my precious emo on stage soon!!!

So, thanks for everything and bye2!!