Tomorrow Is The Start

Love Equation

Wonwoo cursed under his breath. "What the heck this guy? He's doing this just to increase his popularity? Oh gosh, he's fcking annoying!! Okay Jeon Wonwoo, you have to do this for the sake of yourself. Just try to ignore him being annoying for some time okay.. Just be patient till you finished learning Add Math from him. You can do it Wonwoo, Fighting!!"

Wonwoo thought to himself before relpying "Oh okay. Whatever your intention is, thanks for agreeing to help me." Wonwoo bowed to Mingyu and thanked him.

Mingyu is going to suffer from heart attack everyday starting from today onwards. Oh my gosh, who doesn't go crazy if they can meet their 'ultimate crush' and teaching him? Oh god, Mingyu felt like he is in heaven."Oh my goshhhh!!!! Oh god oh god oh god!!! This can't be happening!!!!I will teach him Add Maths everyday starting from now onwards!!!" Mingyu  thought to himself while he make sure that his poker face is still there and he replies "Okay. So since both of us have agreed, we'll start having class from tomorrow. Time and place will be chosen by me so you don't have to think about it. Now, give me your phone number." Mingyu says while taking his phone out from his pocket.

"Why do you want my number?" Wonwoo asked. "Lol, to contact you of course. I have to be responsible for your Add Maths' grade so I should have your number to inform you about our tutoring session. Duh" Mingyu replies with an SUPER annoying face. Wonwoo is trying hard not to curse in front of Mingyu and just do as he was told.

"Okay, my number is....." Wonwoo says. Mingyu is trying hard not to scream in joy. He can contact Wonwoo everyday after this!!! He quitely saving Wonwoo's number. "Okay then, see you tomorrow kid." Mingyu says while walking to the school entrance.

.......................................

 

"So, what did that alien says?" Hoshi asks Wonwoo on their way to their homes.

"Oh gosh! You know what Soonyoung-ah, he is a piece of ! He is fcking annoying and I couldn't fcking understand why does those girls like him so much??" Wonwoo says to Hoshi earning a question from him.

"Wait,whut?? Seriously?? Is he that annoying that you cannot stop cursing him?" Hoshi asks. "Oh my lord!! You have to believe me Kwon Soonyoung! Oh god I cannot stand his attitude at all! He is annoying as hell!" Wonwoo stated. "So does he agrees to help you?" Hoshi asks, still can't believe this situation.

"He agreed. But he said that he is doing this to increase his popularity. He doesn't care about me at all. Thank goodness I don't give a damn to him too so I don't care." Wonwoo says before adding "Our first class will start tomorrow and he will arrange the time and place so I have to go when he called me." Hoshi let a long 'Ohhhhhhh..' before says "I pity you Wonwoo-yah, I hope you can be patient and finish the tutoring without cursing or hurting that Mingyu guy. Fighting! I'll be there if you want to curse him okay." Hoshi says while waving a 'bye' to Wonwoo.

Wonwoo sleep with an uncomfortable heart that night. "Tomorrow is the start Wonwoo-yah. I believe in you! You can do it!!" Wonwoo gives strength to himself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tadaaa~ The 4th chapter is here!!!! /jumps off a building/

Hohoho.. Mingyu is such an idiot though. :P

Oh myyyyy~~ The teaser for 아주 NICE is out!!! I cannot waitttt!!!!! 

Thanks for all the subscribers, commenters and upvoters(?)

Anyway,thanks for reading this random fanfic!!

Byebyee!