Finally?

Love Equation

Wonwoo thought that he can live well without Mingyu. But seriously, he cannot live without a guy named Kim Mingyu. He kinda regretted coming here, like seriously he can't even study without Mingyu. It's like a part of his heart is missing. He can't even remember the formulae Mingyu thought him. He went back to his past without Mingyu, Jeon Wonwoo who hates Add Maths. Since he is such an emo, he cannot be comfortable with anyone.. He always texted Hoshi saying that he is stressed out and such and Hoshi will reply "I know that this thing will be happening.. You know what, you should ask Mingyu to come with you! I knew that you cannot live without that guy!". He seriously missed Kim Mingyu. Now, he realized that he really loves Kim Mingyu. "I don't think I can live without him now.. I should've ask him to at least give me something that can replace his place in my heart for the time being.. Luckily, I still have the photo of a cute sleeping Mingyu." Wonwoo thought to himself. His results are not as good as before. Now he realized that Kim Mingyu plays such a big role in his life. "Haa.. What can I do with my exam results? I'm just lucky I didn't fail.. When can I go back to Korea! I wanna go back homee!!" Wonwoo said to himself.

 

"Wohooooo~ I'll just have to wait one more month and I can go home!!!!" Wonwoo said to himself, feeling overjoyed since he can see the love of his life after this. He can't wait to see Mingyu's handsome face again. But, what if Mingyu's feeling suddenly changes and he found himself a new love? Wonwoo take a deep breath, wanting to throw those thoughts away. "No, Jeon Wonwoo. You have to trust Mingyu. He said that he'll wait for you right? Don't worry~" He thought to himself while trying to calm himself.

 

-A month later-

Wonwoo let a relieved sigh. At last, he is here. Back to his own country. After getting off the plane, he tried to call Mingyu but his calls are left unanswered. "Where is him?" Wonwoo thought to himself while finding his family members. His eyes automatically turned into crescent as he saw his family members, along with his future in-laws (Jeonghan and Seungkwan) waiting for him at the arrival lane while holding a banner that was written 'Welcome Back Jeon Wonwoo!'. But.. Kim Mingyu is nowhere to be found. His mom noticed the look on his face said that Mingyu cannot come since he has something to be taken care of. Wonwoo nodded but he is still curious about Mingyu's whereabouts.

All of them get into a van, since Wonwoo brought a lot of things. But, weirdly the van isn't going the way that Wonwoo familiar of so he ask "Umm.. Where exactly are we going?" but no one answered him.

The van stopped in front of a condominium that Wonwoo isn't even familiar of. But he is kicked out from the van by his siblings, along with his luggage. "Wait, what is happening now?" Wonwoo asked his family. "Hehe~ you will know soon Wonwoo-yah! We'll get going first, bye bye!!" Seungcheol said before the van leave him all alone in front of the unfamiliar condominium.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wassup guys!!!

Hehe, it's been ages since I've updated right~

Sorry for that.. ^____^

Anyway, the story will come to an end soon so wait for ittt~

Anywayyyy~ I cannot wait for boom boommmmmm!!!!

AAAAAAA!!!!!!

Hehehe~ thanks for the support!!

Bye byeeee!!!