Better

Love Equation

A few weeks after the tutoring session from the annoying Mingyu and constant cursing from Wonwoo (Plus constant teasing from his brothers ofc)....

Wonwoo come to class as usual, still hating add maths and Mingyu. And he heard a news that makes him nervous.

"Okay, class. We will have an Add Maths test tomorrow. And the mark from this test will cosist of 50% of your examination after this. So, try your best and good luck! Especially you Jeon Wonwoo."  Ms. Lizzy says while looking at Wonwoo (annoyingly in Wonwoo dictionary).

"I understand Ms. Lizzy, I'll try my best not to let you down" Wonwoo says half heartedly. Wonwoo cannot help but to let a deep sigh. He has to do well in this test to show that he has improved. "Today will be a long day... I'll have to ask him to teach me a lot of things and I have to revise too...It's okay Wonwoo-yah!! You can do this~ Just be patient a bit more okay? Fightingg!!" Wonwoo cheered himself up and get ready for his tutoring session with Mingyu.

After a long~ tutoring session with Mingyu since Wonwoo is having an Add Maths test tomorrow... Wonwoo arrived home, looking as tired as hell.

"Wonwoo hyung! Are you okay?? What happened?" asks Seungkwan, Hansol's boyfriend which earn an answer from Hansol "Oh, don't worry Seungkwan-ah~ He is suffering because of Add Maths.. But luckily, his tutor is as hot as hell so it can cure him a little~ Am I right hyung??"

Wonwoo sigh. He is lacking in energy and he is too tired to get mad anymore so he just reply with a short "You'll die tomorrow Hansol-ah. Be prepared." before going to his room to recharge his energy. He try to remember all the formulae that Mingyu taught him for the past weeks. "He is lucky that he is a good teacher though.. If not, he will not live a long life." He thought to himself.

Mingyu is so nervous. He know that he is not the one that will take the test. But of course, if your crush is taking a test you WILL be nervous for him right? That is what Mingyu's feeling right now. He keeps agonizing whether to send an encouragement message to Wonwoo or not. (Maybe for a few hours now) At last, he made his mind and he sent a message to Wonwoo.

Mingyu: Wonwoo-yah, do your best for the test tomorrow okay? Don't let me down. You know that my popularity will decrease if people know that the kid I'm teaching still at Add Maths right! Don't forget the formulae I've taught! Goodluck anyway.

He smiles to himself while thinking about Wonwoo. He knows that Wonwoo has the best smile ever but his cold act is preventing himself from making the boy laugh. "It's okay Mingyu-yah.. After he success in Add Maths you can confess to him~ Just wait a little more!" Mingyu thought to himself while thinking of Wonwoo until he fall asleep.

 

The next morning, Wonwoo wakes up and saw Mingyu's message and cannot help but to think "He is not annoying as usual though.. Ah, whatever! He is still a piece annoying !" and reply

Wonwoo: Thanks sunbae. I'll try not to embarass you.

 

.....

The test is going well for Wonwoo. He remembers what Mingyu thought him perfectly without forgetting any of the formulae. Although he still not feeling confident, this is the first time he actually know what to answer since he started learning Add Maths.

After finishing the test. Wonwoo let a relieved sigh. "It's over Wonwoo-yahh!!! You've done your best~ Eventhough you still have the tutoring sess-" His thought was interrupted by his vibrating phone. "Oh, that guy again. He must be sending the time and place setting for today's session" Wonwoo thought to himself. But he is taken aback to read Mingyu's message.

Mingyu: Today's session is cancelled. Since I have other things to do and you just finished your test right? Go home and let your mind rest. Bye

Wonwoo let a small relived sigh and smiles. At last he can go home early today and relax his mind a bit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hohohohohoho!!! 

Hello guise! Sorry though, I thought that I wanna write more but you know what?

Svt's new mv is distracting me from doing anythinggg!!!

Aju nicee!!! Woahhhh!!!!

They're as hot as helllll!!!! I cannot i cannottt!!

I miss Wonwoo so badly though (But I'm sure Mingyu is missing him more than me~)

I cannot wait for their comeback stagee~

That's all from me for now, bye bye~ 

Aju nicee~ /disappeared/