Bad Luck , Bad Day

Love Equation

“Okay class, today we are going to learn a new chapter which is Simultaneous Equations. So simultaneous equations is……”

Wonwoo yawned for the hundredth time this period.

Oh my gosh, someone please tell  me who is the fcking guy who created Add Maths? So I can kill him and live a happy life?!” Wonwoo thought to himself.  He had been learning Add Maths for two years and he has been suffering all the time because of this particular fcking subject. He can’t take it anymore, he felt like this is  HELL!

On the other side…

“Okay, who can answer this question?” Miss Lizzy says at the front of the class.

Wonwoo had fallen asleep. He dreamt of cheeseburgers and ice-cream and suddenly something hit his head.

“JEON WONWOO! Come and solve this questions RIGHT NOW!!”

Wonwoo wakes up from his sweet dream and come to the front of the class. He cursed under his breath. Wtf? What is this shiet? His mind goes blank and he can’t think of anything.

“I-I don’t know how to solve it Miss “ Wonwoo said to Miss Lizzy half heartedly (with his Emo Jeon expression)

“That’s why when the teacher is teaching, be focused and don’t sleep! Jeon Wonwoo you should……”

Wonwoo doesn’t want to hear anything from that cursed mouth anymore. He pretended to be deaf and  doesn’t see to give a damn to anyone. He constantly cursed under his breath and hoping for a miracle to happen. Luckily.. The school bell rang right on time and Wonwoo feels like finally he can breathe again.

“Jeon Wonwoo I want you to improve and try to find a mentor in Add Maths! By next week I want you to complete all of the given assignments okay?!”

“I’ll try my best Miss Lizzy” Wonwoo sighed. Will he be able to do that? He couldn’t even think that he’ll be able to finish the assignments that he had been piling from the beginning of the semester. “Please stop disturbing my life you damn Add Maths!”

 

Well, maybe you guys would think that Wonwoo is a lazy and unmotivated student..

But, the truth is Wonwoo is only allergic to Add Maths. He can learn other subjects well but he cannot bear to learn Add Maths.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jjan~ The first chapter is heree!! /throws confetti/

This first update is from me, crazyderpfangirl2319!

Feel free to subscribe,upvote and comment!

Byebye!