006

Unforgettable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The week had passed by quickly and it was already Friday. All the seniors gathered at the park after school ended. The student council planned out a few activities. The students were to decide what they wanted to do so they split off into groups.

By the time Yein arrived, some of them went off to do their own thing. There was a friendly volleyball game, a soccer game in the midst and a few riding bikes around the trail next to the river. Jiyeon waved her over to the bikes they were renting, “You want to come and ride with us?”

She nodded and went to take a bike but stumbled a little and had to grab onto the handle for support. The pain in her legs were back, the one that made her fall in gym class a while ago. Jiyeon noticed and came to her side. She held onto Yein’s elbow to support her, “Hey, are you alright?”

“The pain in my legs are back I think.” Her old age must really be getting to her as her body is aging on the inside.

“Do you want to ride with me then? Jimin and I were just about to set off.” Yein was about to agree until someone else pulled up beside them.

“Or she can come with me.” It was Jungkook. He was already on a bike and was about to leave until he saw Yein stumble. Jiyeon motioned at her to go with him. She noticed how friendly they had become lately.

Yein sat on the rear rack of Jungkook’s bike and gently held onto his waist. Jiyeon smiled at the two and told them to be careful as they set off together. 

They rode silently for the first few minutes, with only the sounds of Jungkook pedaling, the water moving back and forth from the river and people laughing. The silence was broken by Jungkook when he noticed Jiyeon and Jimin in front of them, “How are they so far ahead already?”

Yein moved her head slightly to get a better view of them, “Shortcut maybe?”

“They seem really close, they’re not dating are they?” He wondered.

The two were biking next to each other and their laughter and smilies could be heard. Not to mention the two hang around each other so often, but maybe it was just student council stuff keeping them busy.

“I don’t know, but I never pictured them together. Jiyeon is so innocent meanwhile Jimin ... isn’t. Opposites attract I guess.” She laughed imagining them as a couple, mischievous Jimin being scolded by Jiyeon all the time. But she had to admit, it would be kinda cute.

Their conversation was cut short when they heard someone coming from behind them, a pair to be exact. Taehyung and Sujeong dashed past them. He was pedaling while she sat behind him, like Yein with Jungkook. Taehyung was going as if his life depending on it and was smiling widely while Sujeong was yelling at him to slow down, otherwise she would fly off. He continued to laugh as she held on to him tightly.

“Should we catch up to them?” Jungkook asked as he increased their speed a little. Yein agreed and he picked up more speed. 

“Hang on tight.” She moved her arms around his waist and was hugging him tightly now. It made her blush but luckily she was facing his back so he couldn’t see her face. Little did she know, he began blushing too.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter