003

Unforgettable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Gym class at 10 in the morning was not super excited. The coach claimed that morning excercise will wake everyone up but it did the exact opposite. 

"Everyone, run around the track 5 times! Burn off the chicken nuggets you ate for dinner yesterday." With that came a large sign from the entire class.

"Let's just get this over with already." Yein said as she started dragging Jiyeon by the wrist. She slowly followed from behind her but quickly caught up.

"All our legs are gonna fall off by the time we finish." Jiyeon complaining while trying to catch her breath. Yein agreed with her but she didn't actually mind running that much since she used to do track and field a while back.

3 laps in and the pants kept getting louder and everyone was turning super red as the coach sat down in the shade fanning herself. The students all glared at her with the look of envy. Yein could feel her legs giving out on her and her head started spinning, but she brushed it off and continued running. That was until her legs finally gave out and the dizziness made her tumble over. She felt a pain in her legs that she had never felt before and Jiyeon rushed to her side. The coach came over and sent her to the nurse's office where she could take the period off.

Jiyeon had walked her to the office and gave her a pat on the back as she left, leaving Yein alone, or so she thought. She let out a sign as her back fell on one of the beds. Suddenly the curtain that seperated the beds slid open revealing a familiar face.

His eyes widened as he was about to get up, "Yein?"

She looked to her side and saw the boys blank face, "Jungkook, what are you doing here?"

"Uhh migrane..you?"

"I fell in gym class.."

"Ahh" he went back down on the bed and left the curtain the way it was

"What a coincidence.." Yein whispered to herself

"To tell you the truth, I just felt like getting out of class." He said quietly since the school nurse was around the corner

"A star student like you skipping class and faking a migrane?" She scoffed at the thought

"Well class was too boring so what can I do.." But she had to admit, she kinda agreed with him.

Yein turned to her side to face him. "Well since we're being honest to each other, you should know that I'm a liar."

"Really?" Jungkook looked at her with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter