011

Unforgettable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Are you sure this is gonna work?” Yein asked Jungkook as they crouched down in a random hallway in the school.

“Trust me, I’ve done this hundreds of times.” He replied while peeking down the hall to make sure no teachers were around.

They were suppose to be in studying with the rest of the students right now but Jungkook thought it was a better idea to sneak out. So here they were, sneaking around the school, trying to make it to one of the back exits.

“No one’s here, let’s go.” Jungkook grabbed Yein’s hand as they lightly sprinted down the hall and turned the corner.

The coast was clear so they slowed down their pace, but that was until Yein saw a teacher leaving a classroom. She widened her eyes and quickly pushed Jungkook into another hallway to hide themselves. Their shuffle made some noise which Yein prayed wasn’t heard. She slowly tried to take a peek to see if the teacher was still there.

Luckily, they were walking in the direction away from where they were hiding. Yein recognized which teacher it was, teacher Im. She signed in relief because he was probably the worst teacher to get caught by. She ushered Jungkook to lead the rest of the way and they reached the back door before they knew it.

He checked the coast again before opening the door, which lead to the empty back field. Usually there was a class outside but gym classes were replaced with study hall since exams were near.

They quickly ran away from the building still trying to lay low, in case someone spotted them from a window or something. They made their way out of school property and began walking hand in hand on the sidewalk of a nearby street.

“You sure we shouldn’t be studying?” Yein looked up at him.

“You’ve done school so many times, you don’t need to.”

“Yeah, but what about you?” 

“The only thing I do when I get home is study, I need a break before my head explodes.” Jungkook pouted.

Yein chuckled, “Alright, what should we do then?”

“Let’s do everything.” He said ambitiously.

“Everything?” 

“Yeah, we have the whole day to ourselves now.” He sped up his pace while excitedly dragging her along.

Jungkook really wasn’t joking when he said he wanted to do everything. Their first stop was an overpriced cafe. Yein cringed at how expensive everything was so Jungkook insisted they shared a drink. They drank with different straws while staring into each other’s eyes, but that only lasted a few seconds before they burst into laughter at how corny it was. Even the workers there were rolling their eyes at their cliche actions.

Next, they found themselves at a mall. It began with window shopping but Yein pulled Jungkook into a store that sold a lot of accessories. She made him try on a bunch of cute headbands with her, not forgetting to take a few pictures in between. The slight of him wearing a bright pink Hello Kitty headband was worth capturing. They moved from headbands to sunglasses to bracelets and ended up getting matching bracelets. It was simple chain with an infinity sign. Jungkook got the silver one while Yein got the gold one. 

The day quickly passed by as they continued their activities. After their mall visit, they went to an internet cafe where they competed against each other in multiple games. Yein showed him all her favourite books at the book store. Jungkook showed her his favourite hangout spot. They grabbed some food at one of those tent restaurants and the sun had set before they knew it.

Their last spot was the park next to the river. It was dark already and all the cities night lights could be seen. Both of them leaned against the railing separating the river from the sidewalk, admiring the night view and resting a little from all the walking they did.

Suddenly, Yein stood on the rail and stretched her arms out, freaking Jungkook out a little.

“The breeze is nice.” She said as she felt the wind lightly hitting her skin.

“Be careful. You’re gonna fall.” He grabbed onto her waist.

Yein turned her head to look at him and laughed, 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter