002

Unforgettable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yein went to school a bit earlier in hopes of getting her bag back before her first class started. She was walking through the gates when she noticed Taehyung was ahead of her a few metres. She quickly ran to him and slapped his bag, causing him to turn around. He was surprised, "What are you doing here so early?"

"Just felt like coming early today.." she lied. "Hey um..do you know where Jungkook is by chance?" she asked him hoping he actually knew. "He might be in the library, how come?"

She was hoping he wouldn't ask why but she just gave him a straight to the pont answer, "I have to give him something...uhh anyways, thanks. See you in class." Yein dashed away from him and went towards the library so she could avoid him asking her questions. She arrived and looked around. Taehyung actually was right, he was sitting there by himself (luckily) and quietly reading a book with his feet on top of the desk. She noticed the black bag to his left, it had to be hers. 

Yein approached him, he seemed really endulged in the book as his eyes were glued to it. "Um, Jungkook?" she got his attention as he looked up at her. She handed him his bag, "This belongs to you." His eyes lit up in relief, "Ahh, so it was you." He grabbed the other bag from his left side and gave it to her, "And I believe this is yours."

"Sorry, I accidentally took it yesterday when I was in a rush." Yein apologized as she was putting her bag on her shoulders. "That's okay. It gave me an excuse not to do my work." He smiled. She laughed a little and smiled back. He actually has a really cute smile, she thought to herself. 

"Guess I'll see you around then." she said.

"See you later." Jungkook nodded before going back to his book. 

Yein finally walked away and just laughed quietly to herself. There was still a good amount of time before school actually started so wasn't sure what she was going to do. She debated on whether trying to finish all that unfinished work from last night was possible but then she figured there was no need. It was just one nights worth of work, it wasn't gonna kill her out of all the things that could. Plus she has been a model student for way too long now, maybe it was time to rebel a little.

 

 

Lunch time had finally come. Yein, Sujeong and Taehyung all sat on the bleachers at the back of the school infront of the tracks and soccer field. Sometimes the cafeteria got a little loud so the three of them would sneak outside, but it's not like the teachers even cared that much anyways. They

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter