005

Unforgettable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The sound of Jungkook’s obnoxious alarm woke him up. He groaned in annoyance and sat up on his bed. It was tempting to press snooze but he was already gonna be late. He quickly got ready and was about to head out. 

“Jungkook, are you not going to eat anything?” It was the main housemaid. She looked at him with a concerned look. 

“It’s okay, I’m gonna be late anyways.”

“At least grab an apple.” 

“Yes, ma’am.” He obliged and quickly took one from the fruit basket.

“Oh by the way, your dad left your allowance for you, it’s on the counter.” She pointed to the cash that was left there. Jungkook signed as he took the money and shoved it into his wallet.

“Alright, I’m gonna go now.” 

“Be careful.” She said, but he was out the door before she could even finish. 

Jungkook got into the car and signaled to his chauffeur to start driving. He blankly started out the window as the vehicle drove off. They came to a stop at a red light and Jungkook noticed all the kids in their school uniforms crossing, some laughing with friends. He looked at them with envy, they probably lived simpler lives, which was what he wished for sometimes. Jungkook was considered the typical rich kid by most of his peers, not only that but popular, smart and good-looking. That gained him a lot of attention, which to be honest he wasn’t fond of. To others, he seemed to have the perfect life but that wasn’t the case. He often felt lonely despite having many friends at school. When he went home, it was so quiet that his footsteps would echo through out. The only people that the house occupied was him and the maids. Although they did keep him company, it wasn’t the same. His parents split when he was only 10 so that left him and his dad. Being the CEO of one of the best publishing companies in the country, he was rarely home and Jungkook barely has the chance to speak to him. So that just leaves him. 

Most people would envy his luxurious lifestyle but he got sick of it, the maids, chauffeurs, the big house that only echoed. He only wanted to live a simple life, with a proper family and be able to live without everyone watching his every move. Speaking of which, the car finally arrived at school. He could already feel the eyes on the shiny black car. He just signed and proceeded to getting out, ignoring all the stares.

 

 

Yein found herself hanging around in the school library again. She stared at the endless line of books around her. Having such a big school, their l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter