Left Alone

I Met You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It is the day that Kai promised her for a dinner.  Although he will pick her up at 6. She seems can’t wait for it. She started to look for a suitable outfit to wear for this night. It’s not the first time they went out for dinner but it is the first time in a month that makes her feel a little bit nervous. Her parents were still the same. It’s not she don’t not to think about it. But, she will never succeed if she try.  Luckily her father still make his effort to talk and smiled to her. Although he is not like before, But she still feel glad for it. After trying many outfit. She finally decide to wear the blue blouse with jeans.  Whatever it is, she can’t escape from her favourite colour.

.

Sharp at 6, kai arrive in front of her house.

“ You look beautiful today Yoora.” Kai give his compliment. “ You look handsome today Jonginie.” Yoora return the compliment also with a compliment. “ I always do though” Kai chuckled. “ Let’s go” Kai open the door for her before move toward his side.

.

Kai brought her to an expensive restaurant at the centre of Seoul. They having a great dinner until he get a phone call from someone. He excused himself to pick it up. “It’s weird. He never excuse himself to other place for a phone call.” Yoora thought.  Few minutes later Kai came back to their table but this time he looked a bit nervous. “What’s wrong Jonginie?” Yoora asked.  “I’m sorry Jagiya but I think I need to go.” He said nervously. “ What? Now? But this is our dinner”  Yoora put her spoon and forks down. “ I know, but I have something urgent to do. I’ll send you home.” He said try to redeem his guilty by offering her to send her home. Yoora keep herself quiet. “It’s okay, I’ll stay here.” She finally decided. “ But” “ I said it’s okay. I believe it is very important. I’m okay with it.” Yoora try to force a smile. “ If that what you wish for. But don’t worry , I’ll pay. I’m sorry jagiya.” Kai walk out from the restaurant after giving her a light kiss on her forehead. Yoora sighed. “ Seriously? What’s going on with us actually?” she asked herself wishing that she can give her an answer herself but she can’t.

.

After finished the food, she walk out and go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter