Daegu

I Met You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The day has come. Yoora has prepared a small bag of her belongings and cloths for her 4 days in Daegu including some extra's just for in case anything happen. As usual, Suga arrived in front of her house about 20 minutes earlier than he had promised. He always early. More than punctual. At 9.20 in the morning. Yoora saw a familiar car park in front of her house from her room’s window. “oh, he’s here” she thought. She brings down her things to downstairs. “ Oh, you are ready Yoora?” her mother asked her. She nodded. *knock knock knock  They heard knocking from their front door. Yoora moves to open the door revealing aSuga standing in front of it. “Are you ready?” he asked her. “Oh, Min Yoongi-shi. Isn’t it?” her mother appeared behind Yoora. “ Neh, Ommonim” Suga bowed to Mrs Haru as a respect. “ I have prepared some food for both of you, although it’s kind of late for a breakfast. But would you mind to take it for a second time?” Her mother smile hoping he will agree. “ It’s okay ommo-nim. I don’t want to burden you.” He said sincerely. “ Aish, there is no that such of thing. Come on, have some meal before you go. Plese.” Her mother persuade him. “ Come on Yoongi- shi.” Yoora said to him. “Neh, I will.” He smile to Mrs Haru. She look so happy with it.

.

“ So, you are a producer Min Yoongi-shi?” Mrs Haru asked. “Neh, ommonim. Er, Where is Mr Minwoo?” he asked not seing the presence of Yoora’s father. “ Oh, he has gone for work early in the morning. I’ll tell him you’re here later.” She said. “ Thank you ommonim.” He thanked her. After having some light meal, they decided to make a move. “ Umma! We think we need to go.” She hold her mother’s hand. “ Oh, already?” she asked and Yoora nodded. “ Okay, please take care and have fun there okay? Come back in one pieces.” Giving her daughter a hug. “ Neh umma. I will” she said. “ Min Yoongi-shi, please take care of my daughter okay?” she asked Suga to take care of her daughter for her. She is the one she have now. “ Neh, Ommonim. Don’t worry” he said reassured her. Few minutes later, they started their journey. “ So, where are we staying there?” she asked curiously. “ My house” he said. “ Your house?” she said surprised. “ We don’t need to pay for a hotel room if we already have a perfect place to stay.” He said again. “ Neh” she answered.

.

They are on their way to Daegu. " Yoongi-shi, may I ask you something?" Yoora asked him. Suga nodded. " You're always have your camera with you everytime we met. I saw sometimes you will take some picture randomly.  Are you interested in photography?" Yoora explained. " Yes, I'm actually have a deep interest in photography. I like to capture the view of nature. Sometimes it helps me to relax and cool down" Yoora nodded. There's nothing more to ask. Actually, as the time passed by, there's a lot of thing abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter