Amusement Park

I Met You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s weekend and the Sun has shine. The weather is so nice and it is pefect to go out. “ Oppa! Wake up!” Yoora shook her brother waking him up. “ Oppa! Ireona, palli!” Yoora has already excited and impatient from her brother promised last night. Her effort to shout at her brother seems does not give any impact to him and she decided to climb up to his bed. She take the pillow and throw it to Minsoo’s face and it is a success. The hard blown at Minsoo’s face managed to wake him up straightly to a sitting position and his eyes wide open. “ Aishh,, what are you doing Yoora? Oppa is still sleepy.” Minsoo said while scratching his head. “ You are sleepy but I’m not.” She said. But, Minsoo throw himself back to his bed closed his eyes again.

.

“ Oppa! Hurry up! let’s go to amusement park!” She shout and jumping on Minsoo’s bed. “ It’s still early Yoora. It's not even open yet” Minsoo said with his eyes closed. Yoora stop jumpimg. The situation stay silent for a while. “ Nevermind. I’ll go by myself!” she jumped off Minsoo’s bed. Hearing those words from his sister make him suddenly sit up again. “ Arrasso, arassso. Oppa will get ready now okay?” he said while lightly pinching his sister’s chubby cheek. Yoora smiled brightly.  “ But, did you take your shower yet?” he asked while looking at his sister mess face. Yoora looked at her brother. "Not yet oppa” she laughed showing her white teeth. “ Ya this kid! You are shouting at me, jumping on my bed asking me to get ready but you don’t even have your shower yet?” Minsoo acting like he is angry but getting ignored by his sister and she run away. “ Goodbye oppa!” she wave her hands and sticking out her toungue towards her brother. Minsoo laughed looking at his cute little sister.

.

Minsoo takes 30 minutes to get up and get ready with everything. When he go downstairs, his sister is already waiting for him in her cute pink dress with a hello kitty hat on her head. “ Aigoo,,, look at my beautiful little sister. You look so beautiful today with this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter