Perfect

I Met You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Oppa!” a small, cute little girl with a blue dress running while calling for her one and beloved brother. “ Aigoo, look at my dongsaeng. What makes you this dirty? Are you playing outside again?” Minsoo asked his little sister. Minsoo and Yoora is siblings. They are 12 years apart and that makes Minsoo loves his sister so much. “ Oppa, come and play with me.” Yoora pulled her brother’s hand asking him to join her to play. “Son yoora, it’s already dark outside. You can’t play out there alone again okay? It’s time for you to take your shower little girl.” Minsoo said while smiling at her. “ But I want to play more. Oppa please play with me.” Yoora pouted . “ No sweetheart, you need to go to bath and change your clothes into something better.” He said again. Yoora is sulking. “ Okay, Oppa will take you to amusement park tomorrow if you go and take your shower now.” Minsoo make his sister a promised. “Really? “ her eyes started to glowing. Minsoo nodded. “ Arasso! I’ll go now” Yoora run to her room with a wide grin. “ What a cute little sister that I have.” He thought. “Oppa!” Yoora called for him again just this time from upstairs. Minsoo looked up at his sister. “When will appa and umma get back home?” she asked him. “ They’ll be here soon” Minsoo told her. Sometimes, he will feel guilty as he need to create many things to make sure Yoora not feeling sad if their parent are not with her.

.

Yoora and Minsoo are both from a rich family. Their father is a success businessman while her mother own a boutique which make them both a business person. Living in a big bungalow with four maids. Mr Son Minwoo and Mrs Son Haru are rarely being at home which make their daughter more close with their son rather than them. Minsoo is a 22 years old guy who are currently in University as a senior-year student. Because of his age and Yoora is far apart, Minsoo tends to being overprotecting towards his little sister and of course he take care of his little sister very well.

.

Son Yoora is currently in her 4th grade in school. She is a bright, smart and beautiful l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter