Uninterested

I Met You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hye! today I decided to update also two chapter because there's no update yesterday. So, Enjoy reading!^^

 

Few days has passed and nothing special happen to her from her parents, house and her boyfriend except her boyfriend acting cold towards her and him being busy all the time. Fighting over a very small little thing. Other than that, everything is just the same. After class, both Yoora and Kai sitting together at the café. “ Jonginie” Yoora called. “ Neh” He said looking at her girlfriend. “You don’t have a class anymore right? Would you accompany me to the memorial park?” She asked him. “ You just go there last two weeks right?” he asked seems uninterested. “ I know but I want to go again today” she try to persuade him. No answer from him. Yoora sighed. “ You know what, I’ll just go by myself.” Yoora grab her bag and walk away. Kai feel a bit guilty but he doesn’t make any effort to hold her and just let her walk away. She’s hoping that her boyfriend will stop her from walking at tell her that he’ll go with her. But it’s not happen that way. She cry silently.

.

At the memorial park, this is the first time she cry again after a long time she don't cry when visits her brother. “ Oppa, I miss you. I have no body to count on. Accept for Kate but yes, she’s busy and I don’t want to bother her. Kai, he’s not the same guy I have known before. He cold to me. Getting mad at a simple thing. Oppa, there is no one can love me like you did. I miss you. If only you are here. ” She said while sobbing. She always hold her necklace tightly when talking to her brother as she believed that he will heard her if she do that.

.

At the same time, Suga is on his way out from one of the room when he heard a loud sobbing. He move towards the voice and saw someone he knew there. “ Isn’t that, Yoora?” he talk to himself. Then he left the room and walk out from the building. He decided to wait for her at the entrance of the building.

.

When Yoora walk out from the building. She heard a voice talking to her. “ It’s not very nice crying that much for a person who has gone.” Wiping her tears, then she turned around and saw a guy that she doesn’t expect to see at all. Min Yoongi. He walk towards Yoora and handout a handkerchief. “ Here. You’re ugly” he said. She take the handkerchief and wiped her tears. She supposed to feel bad hearing that ‘ugly’ thing but she doesn’t feel anything this time. “ Did you have your lunch yet?” He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter