Permission

I Met You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Suga received a text message early in the morning from Yoora saying that she want to meet him at the café today at 10. To be truth, he feel a bit worried about that. He was afraid that something happen to her again. He don’t want to see her crying again. It hurts him. What make it even more hurt when he doesn’t know how to calm her down.

.

To his surprised, he walks into the café being welcomed by Yoora’s big smile and that make him released a sigh of relieved. He take a sit in front of her. “You look happy” he approached her. This is the second time of his life seeing this girl smiling non- stop after the amusement park. “ Of course” she said. She want him to ask her so she decided to not telling him first. “So, what’s interesting?” he asked. “ We are back together as before.” She said. The words come out from Yoora’s mouth managed to make his heartbeat stop beating for a second. He try to maintain his expression.  “ What do you mean?” he asked or a clearer vision. “ Umma and Appa. We are finally back like usual. I get home yesterday and saw them waiting for me at the living room. Umma apologised to me. Well I don’t care if she’s not apologised. I never asked for that. I’m just glad that things are finally back to normal!” she explained happily. She can’t stop smiling from the beginning. Feeling like a fool, Suga released a soft chuckled to himself. How can he think that she’s talking about that ‘Jongin’ guy. “ Yoongi-shi. Are you not happy to hear it?” she feel a bit weird with his response. Suga is a cold guy but this not the respond she expected. “ Ha? What? No! Of course I am happy!” he seems a bit nervous about that. “ Wait. You don’t think I’m going to talk about Kai right?” she make an assumption. He looked at her looking a bit dumbfounded.  “ Wait. You are?!” she asked then she laughed loudly. “  Ya! What are you laughing at?! People are looking at us!” he said with a low but sharp voice. Clear enough to know that he’s warning. Realising the situation Yoora stop laughing, looking around and give a small bow to everybody who is looking at them as a sign of apologised.

.

Few minutes later, Yoora have a thinking. “Min Yoongi- shi” she called his name. “What?” he answered. “ Tell me, are you afraid that I’m going to get back with Jongin?” she asked. “ Neh? What are you talking about?” he asked not pretend to look cool. “ You are afraid that I am going to get back with Jongin right?” she try again. “ You’re talking Son Yoora.” He replied. Yoora burst into a laugh again. “ Okay, okay. I’m just joking.” She said. It’s actually true. She actually joking. It’s not like she doesn’t put any hope on him but, she doesn’t think Suga will like her more than a sister or friend. But from Suga’s side. He actually feeling like running away from a bullet that chased him to death. Nervous, fear and don’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter