Bad News

I Met You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Today is the tournament day for Seoul University. Yoora is currently warming up herself. At the same time, she look around to find if there someone’s familiar there. Her brother had promised her that he will come to support her today. But until now, he still doesn’t show himself even though he should already be there 40 minutes ago. It’s weird because Son Minsoo is a punctual person. “ Hey, you seems so worried, or maybe nervous. What’s wrong babe?” Her boyfriend Kim Jongin asked. Kim Jongin or people call Kai is the most popular guy at the university. He is the son of one of the richest businessman in Seoul. They start dating six months ago “I can’t reach my brother. He promised to be here. Maybe he has urgent call. But he’ll tell me if there’s anything.” She told him. She really doesn’t mind if her brother need to do something important. Well, what else she can do. But, she need to be inform not because she want to know everything but she just simply worried. “I’m gonna call him”.

.

While at home everything was just too messy and turns upside down for Son Minsoo today. He woke up late. He spilled coffee onto his shirt. He doesn’t find his phone. “ Gosh! Why is it so frustrating today! Yoora must be upset.”  He went out from home to his sister’s tournament directly after he changed his shirt and found his phone. For the first time in his life, he decided to speed up worried that his sister will upset with him. Few minutes of driving, his phone ringing. A loud B.A.P song 'Young Wild and Free' echoing in the car. Seeing his sister’s name on the screen is, he decided to pick it up but too bad he doesn’t make it. A truck came over and hit his car very hard and pushed his car towards the divider. The hit give him a hard blow on his head and chest which automatically send him into the darkness. The last words that came out from his mouth was “ Mianhae Yoora”.

.

The call was send directly into his brother’s voicemail after the long ringing. “ Hye! This is Minsoo. I can’t pick up right now. Please leave me message if it’s important. I’ll call you back . *beep” . It’s the operator again. “ Aish, waegurae?” Yoora starting to feel uneasy. She feel something was not right. It’s not the first time Minsoo doesn’t pick up his phone but this is weird. “ Gwencaha jagiya. Maybe he really can’t pick up his phone. Don’t take it too far okay? It’s your turn now.” Kai told her.  She nodded. After her brother, Kim Jongin is the one who can make she feel calm. They had known each other from the first day of university.   “ It’s okay Son Yoora. Take a very deep breathe. Everything’s fine. Fuhh. You need to get ready.” She said to herself. Ignoring the uneasy feeling she then move to her spot to get ready after getting the ‘ fighting’ sign from her boyfriend.  At the moment she’s busy with her activities, Minsoo already taken to the hospital.

.

After everything has finished. Yoora quickly take her phone and saw 11 missed call and 1 new messages which is all of it from her fathe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter