Blue Roses

I Met You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As day by day, year by year, Yoora is now has grown up from a cute little girl into a beautiful 16 years old girl. She had grown up well. Beautiful, tall, smart as perfect as her brother Son Minsoo. Minsoo is just the same as before but he’s becoming more handsome and matured. All these years, Minsoo has been with his sister through all her ups and downs. As usual, her parents still with their business that also getting well from time to time. From her small test until her big examination. For her tiny little feeling towards her classmates until her biggest heart broken, she go through it perfectly with her brother’s supports and motivations. She had grown up into a strong girl that full with smile and love to help people. She is a top student in her high school. Minsoo is now a doctor. A single doctor that claims himself too busy to find a girlfriend although he’s already in his late 20’s and soon moving to 3 series.

.

“Umma! Appa! I got first place again for my examination!” Yoora said happily showing her report to her parents. “ Our daughter grown up as good as her brother” Mrs. Haru caressed Yoora’s hair. Yoora laugh. “ So, what do you want to be in future?” her father asked her sitting beside her.  “ I want to be a lawyer” Yoora smiled. “ Oh chincha? Why ?” Her father curious to know. “ I just found it cool.” She laughed. “ Umma, appa. You guys will be here for dinner right?” Yoora asked them. Since her parents is so busy during the day, she really just have dinner time to spend with them together. “ Neh” they nodded. “ Cool” she ran to her room. She take out her phone from her pocket and directly dialled a number. The other side pick immediately after the third ringing. “ Yoboseyo”. A charming yet deep voice answer the call and he is no one else other than her brother Son Minsoo. “ Dr. Minsoo, are you going to come back home for dinner together tonight? Umma and appa are here.” She asked. From the voice, he could tell that his sister is happy right now. “ Wahh, what make you so happy today? Of course I will my sweetie.” He smiled. “ Cool! See you during dinner oppa!” She said excitedly. “ Nehh” Minsoo agreed before hanging up.

.

10 minutes before 8p.m, everyone are currently waiting for Minsoo arrival.  “ Where is oppa?” Yoora seems worried. “Is it something happen to him?” she thought. “ Let me call him.” Her mother who is also curious take the responsibility to call her son. First attempt wasn’t picked up. She tried gain. Minsoo picked up after 2 seconds. “ Yoboseyo umma” He answered. He sounds tired. “ Minsoo-ah, are you going back for dinner?” She asked. “ I’m sorry umma but I think I’m not coming back for dinner. I have a very important patient to check at 9.” Minsoo apologized

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter