Feeling Guilty

I Met You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hye Everyone! I'll not updating for tomorrow and the day after as tomorrow is our Eid Mubarak! So, I decided to update two chapters for today. Enjoy reading!

Yoora have a strong faith on her relationship with Kai. But, it looks like their relationship start to show its gap. 3 months after the Namsan Tower memories, Kai starting busy with his assignment and so do Yoora. They are not hanging out as often as before. Yoora still try to ask him for a date once or twice but Kai just say that he is busy but doesn’t show any sign of uninterested. They just go for a simple lunch after their class. No more watching movies. No more Han River and sort of. A mind set telling her that both of them are busy, so Yoora just ignored her feeling that says something is going wrong with their relationship. Well, every relationship will have this kind of situation obviously.

.

“ Jonginie, are you free for tomorrow? Let’s go for a movie.” Yoora who saw her boyfriend sitting alone at the café directly go to him . “ Oh jagiya. I’m sorry, I’ll have a discussion for our project tomorrow morning.” He said sincerely. “ Then , we’ll go at night.” She said again try to tolerate. “I’m sorry jagiya but I need to complete my task before 10 tomorrow night.” He apologised again. “ Are you busy or you’re not interested?” she said jokingly. “ What are you talking about? Did I say I’m not interested? Can you see I’m very busy lately?” surprisingly, Kai raised his voice a bit higher than usual shows that he kind of angry. Yoora startled. “ Well, I’m just joking.” She feel a bit guilty with what she said but it’s obvious that she was joking. It’s not her first time though. “ Well I bet that is something that not nice to be joke about at this moment. It's so not right” Kai said sarcastically. Yoora don’t say anything. “ If you don’t have anything to say anymore please excuse me. I have a class.” Yoora shocked. She always joking about that before but this is the first time he get mad. After taking a deep breath she decided to go home as she doesn’t have any class anymore.  She want to leave a message for Kai telling him that she’s going home a bit early today but her phone run out of battery. So she just take her leave. To be honest, she feels a bit hurt from earlier. But she guess that Kai is just tired.

.

Along the class, Kai seems a bit zone out and off. He feels uneasy and a bit guilty because getting mad at Yoora just now. He himself don’t know what’s wrong with him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter