Darkness

I Met You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s been 3 month since Son Minsoo left the family forever.  It’s also been 3 months that her life is not as usual anymore. Lonely and abandoned.   That is what she feels currently.  Her father is not even try to make a conversation and simply just say hi, bye, ok, yes and no. Her mother looks like she’s already hate her. " This is all your fault" You are the one who killed him! "  . Those are the words that keep replaying in her mind everyday. Never once in her life thinking that things will be turn out this way. She don’t even bother to go to class for the first week after her brother's death. Kai is the one who always took a visit to her house. Bringing her food. Calming her down when she’s crying. Telling her that everything was not her fault and he will always be with her. She slowly gaining motivation from that. Thanks to Kim Jongin.

.

Yoora is currently sitting alone at the rooftop of her faculty. She doesn’t seem like she can focus throughout the day. So she escaped her last class. “ Oppa, it’s been so hard without you here. I miss you.” She said while holding the necklace given by her late brother tightly. All this while, with the necklace, she feels her brother is there beside her. “ Jagiya, are you okay? Why are you sitting here alone?” Suddenly a voice heard. It is her boyfriend. Kai sit beside her. “ I just need some fresh air.” She said. Kai put his hand at Yoora’s face at take it facing him. There’s tears in her eyes. “ Look, you are crying again. Don’t you know that it will hurts me every time I see you cry?” He said wiping her tears off. Yoora hug her. “ I miss him Jonginie” She said bursting into tears again. Kai return her with a warm, tight hug. “ I know” He said while ruffling her hear. “How about your parents?” He try to asked. “ They are still the same.” She heard a deep sighed. “ It’s okay baby girl. I’m with you. It will be okay soon. Trust me.” He said with his calming voice that make Yoora feel in ease. She released her hug and wiped her tears. “ Don’t you have a class Jonginie?” She asked. “ I do but. I’m worried about you.” He said holding her tiny and cold hand. “ You know what? Let’s just forget about class and go somewhere else.” He said and dragged Yoora with him. Being with Kai can help her forget all her problems and take her out from the darkness and the box she keep herself into.

.

They take their time hanging out at their favourite café across the Seoul Street. Accompanied by their favourite iced Americano and espresso together with two slices of blueberry cake. “ Jonginie” she called and Kai looked towards her. “ You’ll never leave

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter