Prayer

I Met You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Time passed by and Yoora finally finished her final examination and today is the last day before her semester break. Without she realized, it's been a year since her brother's death, 3 months after she broke up with Kai. Her day run out quite well lately. Her mother started to talk to her again. Although it’s not like before but Yoora was so glad with that. Her mother will asked her where did she came home from. Whether she want to eat or not. For her, she is actually more than happy. But the fact that she still believed that she was the reason for her brother’s dead still haunted her. Suga will pick her up after she finished her class if he has a free time. He said that it’s dangerous for her going back alone every day. He said again that he doesn’t want to save her anymore if anything ever happen. Kai was trying to get closed to her again and Yoora was totally uninterested for that.

.

For today, Suga has something else to do saying that he was to meet few people at his office. So, Yoora decided to go home by herself. By the time she reach at the gate, very familiar car stop in front of her. The owner of the car get down from the car and walk towards her. “ I’ll send you home.” He said. “ It’s fine Jongin-shi. I can’t go home by myself.” She said it nicely. “ Let me, I have something to talk to you.” He said again this time his tone was more to begging. “ Fine.” She finally agreed. Rather than sending her back home, Kai brought her to their usual café. “ I guess it’s better for you to just send me home Jongin-shi” she said as she know this guy will apologised again and she’s tired from it. “ Please, it’s been a long time.” He pled. “ Just this time” Yoora told him before get down from the car.

.

“Would you like the usual? I’ll order it for you.” He said and go the counter. Few minutes later he came back bringing iced Americano , espresso with two slices of blueberry cake. They stay silent for a few minutes. Then, Kai decided to start the conversation. “ Yoora, I’m sorry for what I did.” He apologised again this time maybe for the thousand times. “ I’ve forgiven you long enough Jongin-shi.” She actually already forgive him a she doesn’t want to think about it anymore.

.

After an hour, Yoora decided that she want to go home. “ I think I need to go home now.” She said. “ Now?” Kai asked her. She nodded. “ Please stay here for a little more.” Kai’s currently begging her to stay. “I can’t , I’m busy.” She said simply. “ Let me send you home.” He offered a ride. “ Oppa, what are you doing here?” oh, Yoora noona is here to?” a girl came towards them. She is the one whom Yoora saw with Kai that day they broke up and here she is smiling at her like she know nothing. “ Who’s she calling me Noona like she already know me?” she thought. Kai don’t k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter