Unexpected

I Met You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hye! this is the second chapter for today! Enjoy^^

 

The next day when Yoora arrive at her university, she saw her boyfriend, Kai standing at the gate. When Kai saw her, he immediately approach her and hold her hand. “ Jagiya, I’m sorry again. I know I shouldn’t do that. You need me but all I’m doing was left you face it all alone. I’m so sorry.” He sincerely apologised. “ Do you know how hurt I am?” she asked. It is true. She’s hurt from what happen yesterday. “ I know, that is why I apologised. I was too busy until I didn’t realised I left you alone.” He said. A tears can be seen at the corner of his eyes. “ Aww Jonginie. Please don’t cry. I’m not mad anymore.” She said and hug him. Kai hug her tightly back as a return. “ Come on, l “ Let’s go to our class.” He said. They are walking hand in hand to their class.

.

After their class has finished, they go to their favourite café as usual. With same drinks and dessert, they decide to hang out there a lil bit longer. The last time they are having a perfect date together is last week. But today, everything’s back to normal.  “ Jagiya, do you want to go somewhere else after this?” Kai asked her. “ I don’t know. Why?” she asked. “ I want to bring you somewhere.” He said. “Okay” She smied.

.

After spending their time at the café, Kai bring her to Han River. “ Why you bring me here Jonginie?” Yoora asked him.  “ Do you remember this place?” he asked. “Of course I do. The first place you bought me for date.” She said.  They having a deep conversation recalling their memories since the first time. “ Do you have anything this weekend Jagiya?” Kai asked her. “ Nope. You want to bring me for a date?” she asked. Her eyes look glowing waiting for the answer. Kai nodded and smiled. “Arasso!” she said happily. Then kai receive a message. He take a look into it. Silent for a while. “Jagiya, It’s my mother. She asked me to come home.” He said. “ Oh chincha? Okay, let’s go home now.” She said. As long as everything is fine now. She feel happy. She know her boyfriend will never leave her.

.

The day that Kai promised to bring Yoora out for a date has now come. Yoora has get ready since 8 in the morning although the real plan was at 10. Kai promised her for a special date since they never had that about two months already. The clock shows sharp 10 in the morning. But kai still doesn’t arrive yet. She decided to wait for a little time. 30 minutes have passed yet she still doesn’t see Kai. She called him. Kai pick up after three ringing. “ Jonginie, where are you?” she asked. “ Owh Jagiya. Err, I’m sorry but I can’t make it for today.” He said from the other side. “ Wae? Is something happen?” she sound a bit worry. “ Nothing. My cousin’s here.” He said. “ Your cousin? Which cousin?” Yoora started to feel a little bit curious. “ You don’t have to know. Any way see you tomorrow. Annyeong” with that he hang up. She was speechless. He always cancelled it last minute lately. “ You promised me for a special date but yet you said you can’t make it at the very last minute. And I get ready for nothing.” She became a bit angry. Well at least he need to tell her earlier. Not when she called him. She was so upset. She throw herself at the couch.

.

*beep beep

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter