Thank You - Save Me (Final)

I Met You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hye Everyone! Sadly, this is the last chapter . I've also decided to include a bonus chapter along with this update. So, enjoy!^^

 

6 years later

 

Yoora is currently taking some fresh air at the veranda of her house. Today is such a tiring day for her. There were so many file that she need to check. Working in a lawyer company is not as easy as she thought before. Well, nothing’s easy in this world. She know she should work hard to get what she want and she had work very hard to get to this point. Life has thought her many things. From all her experience, she learn how to be strong, how to trust people and most important thing is how to appreciate someone who love us and will do anything to make us happy even though they are hurt.

.

“ What are you doing out here alone sweetheart?” a pair of hand slide around her waist giving her a back hug. “ I’m just getting some fresh air” she answered. She feel safe every time she’s in his warm arms. He laughed. “ Why are you laughing?” she look up to the owner of the voice who are 7cm taller than her. “ It’s funny how you and your so called ‘fresh air’ never been apart from you for almost 7 years. Tell me, do you love your ‘fresh air’ more than you love me?” he asked teasing her. “ Yes” she chuckled. “So I guess I have a rival now” he said acting like he’s sulking that made her laugh.

.

*ding dong

Both of them turn their head looking at the front door. “ For God sake who is coming at this time?” he feel annoyed. He released the hug and move towards the door to look who’s coming. Yoora followed from his back. He take a look at the screen and then turn to his wife. Yoora make the ‘who is it?’ look. He rolled his eyes and then move towards the door and open it. “ Owh Yoongi hyung!!!” it’s Taehyung and the boys. “ Yaa, I thought you’re not going to open the door” Jin said teasing him. “ What are you guys doing here?” Suga asked them. “ Owh, hye boys! Kate! You are here too?!” Yoora hug her best friend really tight. “ I miss you babe!” Kate told her. Kate started to join them few weeks after Suga and Yoora are declared as a couple. They get along very well.  “ Yoora Nona!!” Jungkook give her a hug. “ I miss you a lot!” he said to her. “ It’s we. We miss her okay?” Jimin said pushing Jungkook away and giving her a hug. She laughed. Her husband have a bunch of funny friends. When it’s time for Taehyung to hug her, Suga stop him with pulling his wife into his arm. “ Ya ya! Enough. You can’t hug her that long.” He said feeling jealous. “ But hyung! it’s not fair! Jungkook and Jimin can hug her. I want to hug her too!” he said. “ Did I look like I care?” he smirked. The other just laugh. “ We bring food. Don’t you want to invitre us in?” Namjoon asked. “ Owh, sure. I’m sorry. Please come in.” Yoora invite them into her house. “Wahhh,, you have a nice house hyung! You must be happy now ha?” Hosoek said while giving him a smile of thousands meaning. “Of course” Yoongi answered while looking at his beloved wife.

.

While they enjoyed their food, Jin suddenly stand up. “Everyone! I have something to tell.” Jin make an announcement. Everyone move their focus to Jin. Jin slowly take Kate’s hand and a ring seen on her fingers. “ Hyung!!! You and Kate?!” Hosoek asked. Jin nodded while Kate just smiling feeling a bit shy. Again, the house were fill with congratulates to both Jin and Kate. “ I don’t see this coming. Well kate, Welcome to the club.” Yoora said to her best friend.

.

It’s been 3 months Yoora has been married with Suga. He never knew a small incident at the bus stop lead them into marriage life.  From a very cold guy, Suga know turns into the most charming person that she have ever met. For 6 years, he is the one who always stay by her side no matter what situation she’s into and she believed he still doing that until hundreds years more even until the end of her life.  Being Min Yoongi’s wife is the best thing she had never imagined in her life

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter