Wedding Night

Rella! (A SiChul Romance)

 

    Music filled Heechul’s ears and the world was a swirl of colors around him as he was spun across the dancefloor. There was a wedding band on his finger, a crown on his head, and a smile on his face. Joy filled his heart as Siwon held him close and guided him along with the music. The ceremony had gone smoothly and they were now sharing their first dance as a married couple.

    “I still feel ,” Heechul mumbled, “Everyone keeps staring at me.”

   “You’re beautiful, of course they’re staring.” Siwon chuckled as the music changed and their dance came to an end. “Don’t be nervous, darling. You’re a Prince now. The whole kingdom will be watching you.”

    “Why?” Heechul panicked, his eyes darted about to observe the dozens of wedding guests staring at them. “Siwon, I love you. If I didn’t I wouldn’t have just married you, but I don’t know what my purpose is.”

    “I don’t understand.”

    “If I was your wife, my purpose would be to give you children. I can’t do that. I have no use…,”

     “Calm down,” Siwon soothed, placing his hand alongside Heechul’s face and gently his cheek. “Your purpose is to live a happy life while letting me love and care for you. I didn’t marry you because I wanted something from you, Heechul. All I want is your love and support as a partner.”

     “I’m sorry, this is just a lot for me to handle. I expected to die in Soo-Man’s kitchen cooking breakfast for the hags. I never dared to think I’d get married, or have a real life.” Heechul explained, “I don’t know what to do with so much freedom.”

     “Live the life you want, and be happy.” Siwon whispered, pressing a soft kiss to Heechul’s forehead. “Just let me love you. That’s all I ask of you.”

    Heechul’s worries seemed to wash away as the night progressed. Most of the wedding guests were cordial, and the King and Queen were all smiles. Siwon was happy, that was all that matter to his parents. Heechul was jealous of the love Siwon had from his father and mother. While he remember his own mother’s love faintly, he had no memories of his father. The only father he’d had growing up, was Soo-Man.

    “It’s getting kind of late, Son.” The Queen pointed out as Siwon guided Heechul off the dancefloor and over to his parent’s table. “Don’t you tow have some place to be?”

    “Yes, we do.” Siwon agreed with a smile, “Has everything been arranged?”

    “There’s a horse waiting outside the garden and the guards have been instructed to keep their distance.” The King informed, his expression a bit serious. “This night belongs to you, Son. When the sun rises, we have matters to discuss.”

     “Yes, Father.” Siwon replied with a small bow. “Please, don’t say anything more tonight?”

    “What things?” Heechul asked, worried about the King’s words. “Is something wrong?”

    “Let’s just say, I allowed this union to happen because it not only made my son happy, it also satisfied the laws for succession.” The King explained, “But, there are things that need to be resolved. Many of the nobility do not approve of this marriage, and there’s the matter of a legitimate heir. I do not want my bloodline to end with my son just because he fell in love with a man.”

    “Father, please.., not tonight.” Siwon begged as the Queen glared at her husband.

    “Let them be happy for night,” The Queen ordered, placing her hand on the King’s shoulder. “We can discuss grandchildren another time.”

     “I’m sorry,” The King apologized, “Go enjoy the rest of your night. I’m happy for you, Son. Don’t think I disapprove, because you have my blessing.”

    “Thank-you, Father.” Siwon replied, bowing once more, before taking Heechul’s hand and guiding him away from the table.

    “Where are we going?” Heechul asked as Siwon led him towards the edge of the garden.

     “It’s our honeymoon,” Siwon informed with a smirk, “I have something special planned for us.”

     “Honeymoon,” Heechul repeated, his heart skipping a beat at the thought of being intimate for the first time with his husband.

   A soft smile formed on Heechul face as they stepped away from the party to find a tall white horse waiting for them. Siwon climbed atop the horse and waited for Heechul to climb on behind him. Heechul appreciated that his husband didn’t offer his hand to him, for he could climb onto the horse on his own accord. He wasn’t a damsel, but a capable man.

    “Where are we going?” Heechul asked once more as the horse began to trot away from the palace.

    “It’s not that far,” Siwon assured, “Close your eyes and relax. We’ll be there soon.”

    Heechul wrapped his arms around Siwon’s waist and laid his head over on the younger male’s back. His eyes slid shut and sleep overtook him after a few minutes. When he opened his eyes later that evening, he could himself lying on a familiar bench overlooking a familiar garden with a rounded building in the center.

    “Wake up, my darling.” Siwon whispered, “We’re here.”

   “This is your secret place,” Heechul observed, rising from the bench and following Siwon through the garden.

    “It’s our secret place now,” Siwon provided as they neared the building in the center of the garden and he opened the door. “I want this to be a special place for us both.”

    Ascending the winding stairs inside the building, Heechul gasped as he observed the small circular room on the top floor. Siwon’s secret library had been turned into a honeymoon suite fit for royalty. White gossamer curtains hung from the ceiling, covering the bookcases in a sheer haze and creating a cozy tent of fabric. A large mattress covered in white silk covers and feather pillows took up the center of the room. Red rose petals were sprinkled over the silk sheets and there was a silver tray filled with fruit and champagne sitting on the floor.

    “Do you like it?” Siwon asked, “This was where I first realized I wanted to marry you. I thought it was appropriate to spend our wedding night here.”

    “It’s beautiful,” Heechul complimented, a shiver running up his spine as Siwon dipped his hands under his long white coat and pushed it off his shoulders.

     “I’ve never done this before, so forgive me if I do something wrong.” Siwon began, his fingers going to the buttons on Heechul’s shirt. “Have you ever been with a man before, Heechul?”

     “Yes,” Heechul answered, his voice a soft whisper. “But, never like this.”

     “What do you mean?”

    “The only man I’ve ever been with is Soo-Man,” Heechul admitted, shame filling his heart. “But, I do not count what he did to me as experience. I’ve never been with anyone I loved before. I’m nervous too.”

    “Don’t be nervous, my darling.” Siwon soothed, placing a soft kiss on Heechul’s cheek. “We’ll go slow and figure this out together. I want this to be special for us both.”

    Lacing his hands in Siwon’s hair, Heechul pulled his new husband down into a deep kiss as the younger continued undressing him. Heechul’s heart was pounding in his chest as they kissed. It skipped a beat with each article of clothing Siwon removed from his body, the cool air inside the room hitting his bare skin and causing him the shiver.

   When Heechul’s back hit the silk sheets and Siwon was hovering over him, both of them unclothed and wanting, tears filled his eyes. He’d never been happier in his entire life than he was in this moment. Siwon leaned down and kissed the tears leaking down his cheeks, the gesture making Heechul’s heart fill with warmth.

    “Are you alright?” Siwon asked, concern in his voice. “We don’t have to do this tonight…,”

     “I’m perfect,” Heechul assured with a smile, “Don’t you dare stop now, Sire.”

    “Sire?” Siwon repeated in amusement. “You’re royalty too, Prince Kim Heechul.”

    “Don’t call me that,” Heechul scolded, playfully hitting Siwon’s bare shoulder. “I hate titles.”

    “Between us, there are not titles.” Siwon instructed, placing soft kisses along Heechul’s neck as he spoke. “When we’re together, I’m just a man, and you’re just a man as well.”

    Heechul’s eyes focused on the candlelight flickering against the gossamers curtains as Siwon kissed a path down his body. In this moment, he was truly happy. He’d finally found where he belonged in this world. He’d finally found someone he loved, and who loved and respected him in return. If this happiness only lasted for this night, Heechul would be content. All he needed was one night of pure joy to last him a lifetime.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

COMMENTS = LOVE!!!