Heechul

Rella! (A SiChul Romance)

 

    Prince Choi Siwon’s heart beat loudly in his chest as he guided his horse through the night. He’d been wrong about so many things, and it was time to make things right. When he truly searched his heart, he realized that the person he’d fallen in love with didn’t change with gender. Heechul and Lady Heemi were one and the same. They both had the same heart beating in their chests, and the same beautiful smile on their faces. He didn’t care about what was under their clothes. In the end, it didn’t matter.

    Dismounting his horse, Siwon tied it to a tree in the backyard of the Lee estate and approached the manor. The only light he could see was coming from a small window on the first floor. Everything was quiet and still, signaling that people were most likely sleeping. Slipping inside the backdoor, Siwon followed the faint glow of light within the home until he reached a few steps that led into what looked like the manor’s kitchen.

    “Sire?” Leeteuk spoke, looking up from the basket of green beans he was breaking. “What are you doing here?”

    “Leeteuk, right?”

    “Yes,”

    “Where is she…,” Siwo began, before amending. “I mean, where’s Heechul?”

     “He’s not here,” Leeteuk informed with a forlorn look in his eyes. “Lord Lee sold him this morning to another estate.”

    “Sold him?” Siwon repeated, panic evident in his voice. “How can he sell someone of noble birth? It’s illegal..,”

    “Heechul’s been a servant since he was a child. To the world, he’s a slave, Sire.”

     “Who bought him?”

     “Lord HanGeng,” Leeteuk informed, “I heard Lord Lee bargaining with him this morning. He sold Heechul for cheap because he was sick. He had a fever. Lord Lee found him half-conscious in by the lake last night. His horse had thrown him.”

    “Is he alright? What did he look like when he left?”

    “Heechul was unconscious,” Leeteuk detailed, a frightened look in his eyes as he stood up and stepped into the lantern light. “Lord HanGeng bought him because Lord Lee told him he was good in bed. I think he means to use him for more than chores, Sire. I tried to stop them, but Lord Lee pulled me back. I was punished.”

    Siwon held his breath as Leeteuk held out his arms to reveal blood slashes marring his forearms.

    “You’re coming with me,” Siwon ordered, “I can’t leave you here alone. If Lord Lee finds out you helped me, he may hurt you again.”

    “Where are we going, Sire?”

    “I’m going to get Heechul back,” Siwon informed, “He deserves better than this life of abuse, Leeteuk. You both do.”

     In the backyard of Geng manor sat a large soaking tub filled with hot steaming water. Torches circled the tub, providing a ring of light, as Kim Heechul sat in the milky white water. His long dark hair was pinned atop his head in a messy bun, and his posture was hunched. Zhoumi was kneeling next to the tub with a soapy rag in his hand as he washed Heechul’s pale skin with rose scented oils.

     “Lord Geng instructed me to make sure you’re clean before bed,” Zhoumi stated, gently scrubbing Heechul’s back as he spoke. “I’m sorry, I didn’t know he purchased you for this. I thought you were going to be my new assistant in the kitchen.”

    “Has he ever purchased servants for his bed before?” Heechul asked, a shiver running up his spine as a cool breeze blew across the yard.

    “Yes, but they were all female.”

    “I guess Father convinced him I was worth the price,” Heechul lamented, playing with a soap bubble as it skated across the water. “I was a fool to think I was worth more than this, Zhoumi.”

    “Father?” Zhoumi repeated, “Lord Lee is your father?”

    “Stepfather,” Heechul corrected, looking up as a figure appeared inside the circle of light around the tub.

     “You are dismissed for the night, Zhoumi.” Lord Geng ordered his servant. “I will help him finish his bath.”

    “Yes, My Lord.” Zhoumi answered, standing up and bowing politely before retreating back inside the manor.

     “You’re very beautiful, Heechul.” Lord Geng complimented as he bent over the tub and brought his face close to Heechul’s. “I’m going to enjoy this.”

    Heechul went rigid as Lord Geng tried to force him into a kiss. Something inside him wouldn’t let him surrender this time. He was done with being an object. This ended tonight. Opening his mouth, Heechul bit down on Lord Geng’s tongue as it tried to invade his mouth. Geng cried out in pain and stumbled backwards.

    “I won’t let you use me,” Heechul ground out, “I don’t know what my Father told you, but I am not going to let you do this to me. I’m done with being hurt.”

    “Lord Lee is your father?” Lord Geng stammered, touching his tongue and seeing blood on his fingers. “I’m bleeding! How dare you?!”

    Advancing towards the tub, Lord Geng placed his hands on Heechul’s shoulders and shoved him underneath the water. Heechul thrashed and fought against Geng’s grip, sending water flying into the air. After a few moments of struggling, Lord Geng pulled Heechul gasping from the water and threw him over the side of the tub.

    “You do not have the right to refuse me, Servant!” Lord Geng raged, “If you don’t comply, I will force you to.”

    “I’d rather die,” Heechul ground out between coughs.

    “I can arrange that as well,” Lord Geng began as he reached for one of the torches next to the tub. “It’s your choice.”

    “Don’t lay a hand on him!” a voice called from the darkness along with the sound of an approaching horse, causing Geng to pause in his movement.

     Taking Lord Geng’s hesitation to his advantage, Heechul climbed to his feet and removed one the torches from its holder. Using what little bit of strength he had left, Heechul swung the torch as hard as he could, impacting the back of Geng’s head and sending him to the ground with a loud shriek. Heechul had never been more relieved in his life as he looked up to see Prince Choi Siwon riding towards them with Leeteuk on the back of his horse. Siwon dismounted with a quick motion and stepped between Lord Geng and Heechul, blocking the elder from harm.

    “Sire!” Lord Geng shrieked, rolling on the ground in pain. “What are you doing here? Who is this man to you?”

     “All you need to know, is that I am taking this man with me.” Siwon declared, “And, you are not to tell anyone I was here, understand?”

    “I paid good money for this man…,”

    “I don’t care what you paid for him. He is now property of the royal court.”

    “Property,” Heechul whispered to himself as he dropped into the wet grass, Leeteuk appearing at his side and draping a towel over his wet skin. “I’m just property.”

    “Are you alright?” Leeteuk asked, “We came as fast as we could. Did Lord Geng touch you?”

     “I’m fine, Teukie.” Heechul reassured, “He didn’t do anything to me. I fought him.”

     “Heechul,” Prince Siwon’s voice whispered as he knelt down next to them. “Are you alright?”

    “I’m fine, Sire.” Heechul answered, clutching his towel around him to hide his from the Prince. “You didn’t have to do that. I had things under control.”

    “I’m taking you to the palace,” Siwon began, reaching out to help Heechul to his feet, but instead causing the elder to recoil from him. “What’s wrong?”

     “I will not trade one master for another,” Heechul stated firmly, “You called me property of the royal palace. If that is what you think I am, Sire, I cannot go with you.”

    “You’re not property, Heechul.” Siwon assured, reaching out a placing his hand alongside Heechul’s face. “I said that to make Lord Geng back off. People aren’t property.”

    “Why are you here, Sire? I thought you hated me? I’m a liar, remember?”

     “I was wrong to have sent you away, Kim Heechul.” Siwon whispered, leaning forwards and placing a soft kiss on Heechul’s cheek. “Please, forgive me, My Lord?”

    “Say it again,” Heechul requested, warm tears filling his eyes as Siwon gently lifted him into his arms.

     “I’m sorry..,” Siwon repeated as he carried Heechul bridal style towards his horse.

    “No,” Heechul argued, shaking his head. “Say my name, Sire.”

    “Heechul,” Siwon whispered, placing a gentle kiss on Heechul’s lips. “Heechul…,”

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

I feel awful..., :(

COMMENTS = LOVE!!!