Friends??

Unexpectable Love

2nd chapter, sorry if there is mistakes. Enjoy :}

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Onew's POV)

I heard her mumbling towards herself. I am curious of what she is thinking and turned behind to face her. Just a few inches towards her lips.
"Dont talk behind my back you babo." I said, softly gazing into her face.
"YAH! Which ear did you use and which wire in your brain has told you that I'm talking behind you! !" She moved away with surprised and of course, an angry face.
"Good then" I straighten myself up and proceed to the hall.

(End of Onew's POV)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I entered the hall. I saw dad, but he is not alone. There are a few guys too. They are kinda handsome...... Wait, there are so many guys in the house and which means.... " I AM THE ONLY GIRL IN THE HOUSE?!" You shout out loud along with your thoughts not knowing that everyday is staring at you.

"Babo, stop daydreaming will ya?" Onew leaned towards me and whispered into my ears. I can feel his breadth hitting my cheeks.
"I didn't! You freak!" I yelled, facing him to his face.
 

"Dad!" I ran towards him to avoid the awkward atmosphere between me and Onew.
"Hello my daughter! How're you? Dad misses you alot!" Dad hugged me tightly.
"I'm fine dad. How're you?" I replied happily. Feeling happy to see my dad again.
"Yea I'm fine too. How are you getting in this house? Are you adapting to this house here my precious?" My dad look at me curiously. Hoping that I would be comfortable with this area.
"Yea... I guess. I'm trying to dad, give me some time. By the way dad, who are these guys?" I asked curiously wanting to know their names as one.. caught my eye.

From left to right.  Dad points to me.
"This is Taemin, Minho, Jonghyun, Key. This is my daughter, _______. Treat her well and help her to adapt to this enviroment. Is it possible? Now daughter, anything you just tell me. I'll help you and of course that guy who send you here is Onew. You know him right? They are just his friends. " Dad smile to me, looking at my face while I was acting innocent.

The boys went " Yes sir. "

This is what they are wearing.

Taemin: (http://media.photobucket.com/image/taemin/AmorLoveSarang/Taeminniecute.jpg?o=3)
Minho: (http://media.photobucket.com/image/minho/thecrissygee/d00666424aa66adb0593e.jpg?o=2)
Jonghyun: (http://media.photobucket.com/image/jonghyun/minholover/Jonghyun/e00727614974941293713sd51.jpg?o=32)
Key: (http://media.photobucket.com/image/shinee/ivy51432/SHINee/key-1.jpg?o=253)

"Annyeonghasaeyo, oppa." I bow as I greet them. They wave towards me and gave me a killing smile.
I blushed as I look down to the ground.

"Daughter, I'll be leaving for a meeting now. Catch up with me later okays? Meanwhile Onew will take care of you. Anything just ask the servants okay darling. Byes." Dad walks off after finishing his sentence. Meanwhile... Onew walk towards me and raise my face up.
"Listen clearly here. Im not going to take myself as a servant to you." Onew whispered towards my face.
"YAH! Must you always do this!" I yelled towards him and getting my on the floor.

The four other guys went into laughter as he watch how stupid I am falling down.

"You're cute." Minho said while helping me up. "Ignore that guy, he is just purely acting cool you see. Come let me show you around." Minho smiled and hold my hands, bringing me out of the room."

(End of Your POV)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Onew's POV)

"You're cute." Minho said while helping me up. "Ignore that guy, he is just purely acting cool you see. Come let me show you around." Minho smiled and hold my hands, bringing me out of the room."

After Minho said that line, I went boiling. I clutch my fist as I watch them disappear form my sight.
"Onew, are you alright? Your face looks very red." Key said as he realise.
"You jealous?" Jonghyun added.
"NO! AND NEVER. W-W-Why would I go for someone who is so childish and stupid. Totally not my type." I stuttered.
"Haha! I hope so old man!" Taemin shoot right onto my face.
"YAH! Get off" I yelled as I walk off to my room.

As I walk I was thinking.. Why am I so angry about Minho showing her around this dimension. He is just showing her around. He is not going to do anything to her also.
I felt unsafe and decided to follow them behind without them knowing.
I rushed towards the garden and tailed behind quietly.

(End of Onew's POV)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


(Taemin POV)
"Hyung, lets go out together okay? I don't wanna have a boring weekend. Can Key Hyung? Jonghyun Hyung?"
"Okayyyyyy sure. Lets go, you decide the destination okay?" Jonghyun replied me.
"Whatever~" Key replied after Jonghyun me.

(End of Taemin POV)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued. Chapter 3. :}
Sorry if there are errors. Comment okays! Thanks!