She's back, but WHO?!

Unexpectable Love

Sorry for the late update guys. Arse, I wrote a whole piece of junk and fanfic said I logged out and I lost the whole story.

BUT I retype. Hope you guys enjoyed the story. And thanks! For the support! :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


(Jonghyun's POV)

The both of them had a gentle kiss.

I block and complained its so bright as we're a kinda interrupting them
This is just the surface of what Iam doing.But deep down... I am oh so
sad.
I am actually, stopping myself from seeing those scenes... I felt so
heartbroken again.
My weal just went deeper, I felt so lost in this deep forest.

(End of Jonghyun's POV)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Taemin's POV)
I saw jonghyun's hyung expression. It's not his usual self. He seems
so depressed. He left the room alone, silently. I followed.
I rolled the wheel and pushed myself out of the room. I saw him
sitting outside solemly. He didn't noticemy presence till he turn his
head facing towards my direction. Didn't saw him in this way before.
"Jonghyun hyung, kinchanna?" I asked in concern.

"Yea... I'm fine.." he swing his arms with a thumbs up while hiding
his head.

"from that I know you're not. Are you hurt by the scenerio in the room
just now? Because of Onew and _____...?" I replied comfidently with my
inference skills.

"how you know?!" he asked in curiousity.

"Means to show I'm right.. Are you alright..? There are plenty more
girls outside. Don't get upset hyung.." I tried confortting him,
hiding my pain, which my heart felt it's being stab by thousands of
knifes.

"thanks, I'll be alright... I guess and i hope..." he replied coldly.
"that's good." I replies him and we went silent.
"you gotta be strong, taemin you gotta be" I said to myself deep inside.

"Hyung, I'm kinda tired, would you kind sending me back to my ward..?"

"Sure. Let's go" he replied and get to he back of my wheel chair.
Pushing me to the lift and back to the ward. We were quiet throught
the way.

(End of Taemin's POV)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Author's POV)
Nobody knows that key was watching from behind. His eyes is filled
with sadness, anger, revenge and hatred.

(End of authors POV)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Jonghyun's POV)

Along the way, we were quiet. My mind wonder off replaying the scenerio in my brain. My mood seems to go worst. We entered the ward, the room. Taemin tried to get on the bed himself, but accidentally fell of. I reach out my hand, caught him with one arm. He land onto my arm as if a dancing move which ended the whole show. We stare at each other, for long moments. Key, then came in, broke the silence.

"Hey! What are you guys doing?! Don't try to tell me you guys are practising some dance steps? This pose dosen't suit you guys." As he finish his sentence, he gave me a death glare.

I ignore it, placing Taemin back to his bed.

"Off I go now." I said coldly, leaving the room.

"I shall send you off." Key replied me. Leaving the room the moment I step out.

He pulled my shoulder and me towards the wall.

"I've told you to have a distance between Taemin right?! What are you regarding my words as?!" He warned me, beside my ears.

"YAH! What you trying to do now!?" I pushed him and howl loudly.

"I just send him back here that's all! What you want from me?!" I yelled and pushed him back. Walking off towards the carpark to wait for Minho.

"YAH!" Key screeched, as he see my shadow walks further and further.

(End of Jonghyun's POV)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Your POV)

I saw Taemin Oppa leaving the room. As I looked around, I couldn't find Jonghyun oppa. Key Oppa then followed by saying that he went to look for Taemin and Jonghyun. Before we couldn't continue his sentence, he had left the room. Onew hugged me in a teddy bear manner facing Minho oppa.

"Haha. You guys continue your romantism. I think I will go soon after I help you get coffee and food okay ____? You gotta have your meals! You're worn out today." He nagged.

"Neh Oppa. Get me ramian can? Kamsa!!" I replied.

Minho oppa then left the room. Onew and I look out at the night sky and he hugged me. I hope time will slow down as I am lying on his chest, feel so safe and secure, hoping this time would last.

Minho oppa is back after 20minutes. He place his food and left a note.

"I don't wanna disturb you romantic couple, so I left without a goodbye. Forgive me sweeties!"

We both laughed and I had my meal. Onew oppa fed me. I enjoyed the meal. We went brushing our teeth together afterwards. We played along and joked at each other. We went back to his bed and gonna give a rest. He pulled me over, and gave ma a goodnight kiss. Our kiss went long and the thing went on...

(End of your POV)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Minhos POV)

I went off to get food for _____. I wrote a note and place together with the food. I entered the ward silently, tiptoe-ing, not wanting to disturb them. I left of to my car after that. I saw Jonghyun hyung. He look unusual. I sent him back home. Throughout the journey, he was quiet. He looks like he is having a deep thought. He was placing his arm on the window, thinking very deeply while looking at the scenerio.

I wouldn't wanna interrupt him so I continue driving. We reached. He went up to his room, while his back revealed his sadness.

I went to my room, washup and sleep, waiting for tomorrow to arrive, everything to be better.

(End of Minho's POV)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Jonghyun's POV)

I went up to my room as soon as I reached home. I washed up. And I face the mirror. Seeing how much I hate the person I see in the mirror. I left in the end, not wanting to bang my fist against the mirror.
 I changed to my pyjamas, and lie on the bed. Scenerio repeated in my mind, thought ran wild such as when I started liking her. After time, I slept. A teardrop, escaped from my left eye.

(End of Jonghyun's POV)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Author's POV)

Haha! My point of view again. Hmm heard from people that when people cry, the first tear the came out from their eye, is from the left, that means they are sad ttm! So this meant that jonghyun is....

Well, THE NEXT DAY!

(End of author's POV)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Onew's POV)


The sun protrudes into the room's window and attacked my eyes; I was awake. I saw _____ lying on my arms, sleeping soundly. I moved her hair from her forehead, gazing her eyes seeing how cute she is and now she had belong to me, well not totally. I move forward to give her a kiss on her forehead. She was then awaken. I lie back on bed and look away in embarrassment, as if nothing had happened.

"Yah! What you trying to do!?" ____ asked in anger.

"Nothing, what you expect." I replied coldly and looked away to avoid eye contact.

"Yah!" _____ screeched.

Suddenly, the doctor came in.

"Sir, its time for your check up."  The doctor informed and bow.

"So if the check up process went well means he is allowed to go home?!" ____ asked in anxiousness.

"Yes missy, he will be allowed to go home but he need to come back for a check up again after 2 weeks missy." The doctor further explained himself.

"Missy you have to go outside while the check up is in processed." The doctor further requested. ____ left the room and the check up went on. 30 minutes later, the nurse went out to inform ____ to enter.

"Sir and madam, the checkup went well. Sir is able to go home this noon. He is recovering beyond expectation. Its a miracle." The doctor exclaimed.

"Thank you doctor!" _____ thanked him.

"You should not thank me, thank god. Its miracle. Remember the check up sir." The doctor reminded me and gave ____ and me a comfortable, secure smile.

I pulled him towards me. Giving ____ a hug. She pushed me away.

"Onew oppa, next time, make sure this kind of thing dosen't happen again, promise me. I don't want you go away from me again." She request, giving a sad look.

"Neh, I will." I replied and gave her a kiss on her cheeks followed by a hug.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Jonghyun's POV)

The sunlight startle my eyes which awake me. I went wash up after a long night. I keep telling myself that its a gonna be a better day today. I smiled, even though its fake. I dressed up and packed my bed. Breakfast is then served to me. And I began to eat. I've ordered to be my favourite food, hoping it would lighten up my day. *Baby~ nega balin boling nega wae irae~* I went up to pick up my phone. Trying not to allow the scenerio repeated playing in my brain yesterday as its a call from _______.

"Yeobuseoyo." I asked.
"Jonghyun oppa?! Onew oppa and Taemin oppa is able to be discharge this afternoon!" ____ thrilled.
"Serious?! I will be waiting for you guys outside home okay! I will asked the servants to prepare you guys favourite food alrights?!" I replied.
"Kamsa oppa!"She scrrech.
"See you later." I ended the call.

I ordered the servants to cook their favourite dishes. I went to sait on the bed, reading my favourite and blasting the music into my ears.

(End of Jonghyun's POV)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Key's POV)

The doctor came into the room, giving Taemin's checkup. He exclaim that Taemin is able to be discharge today in the noon with Onew. I was excited and I helped him pack his stuffs. I went to process with the paper work. Followed by helping Taemin into the car, moving out to fetch Onew and ______.

We reached home and I saw Jonghyun wating outside.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Jonghyun's POV)

I went downstairs, waiting for Taemin, Onew, Key and ______ to arrive. As I reached downstairs, I saw this lady which startle me. I was shocked and I'm out of words as memories gushed down my mind, replaying. At the same moment, Onew and the rest arrive.

Everyone was startle by her appearance.

"Why is she back!?" Key groaned.

"Annyeong, I'm back" She gave a bright smile.

______ was in a blur state as she dosen't know who she is.

Onew was giving an unpleasant expression.......

(End of Jonghyun's POV)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, who is this girl? Why is everyone statled? What ha she done? Whats the reason for her return? Who is she related to? Does she has a past with anyone? Why is onew giving an unpleasant expression? What will the rest do? Will everyone turn worst?!

Stay tune! Sorry for the late update. Had to stop here because need to save energy for tomorrow schedlue! Thanks, continue to support! Comment yah! THANKS!!!!!! Will update tomorrow too! :D