Out of Sight. Meal?

Unexpectable Love

Here's the 5th chapter. Enjoy. Sorry for the delay. :}

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We walk out.. While Onew grab my arms, bring me to the garden with a beautiful pond.

"So what you want to talk about..?" I questioned, trying to catch his eye contact.

(Your POV)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Onew's POV)

"YAH! You need not pull my hands that hard right?! Your hand's are ROUGH! Okay, what you want to talk about?!" _______ scoffed in anger and went to concern about her wrist which I held tightly on.

"Finish yelling? Can I start my story?" I asked her as she is still concern about her wrist.
"Yah, continue" She replied.
"Since tomorrow is your start of school, let me make this clear. Better stay off the people there. I'll not bother to protect you if you were in danger as I already warned you. I wouldn't want them to know that I'm related to you. To me, its a great disgrace. You know, DISGRACE?!" I push my last word long and loud enough to make sure it enters her ears.

(End of Onew's POV)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Your POV)
"Since tomorrow is your start of school, let me make this clear. Better stay off the people there. I'll not bother to protect you if you were in danger as I already warned you. I wouldn't want them to know that I'm related to you. To me, its a great disgrace. You know, DISGRACE?!" he pushed his last word long and loud enough to make sure it enters my ears.

He started moving closer to me as my head began to look towards the floor.

"Do you understand what I just said.. MISS ________?" He whispered into my ears.

"YAH! MUST YOU DO THIS? FINE. I'll JUST GET OUT OF YOUR SIGHT. I'm not going to sit the damn car that dad provide, I ride my own bicycle, ARE YOU SATISFIED?!" I scoffed and turned around as tears escape. I wipe it before he actually saw my damn tears.

"Of course, thanks BIG missy. Im satisfied." He replied with a satisfactory tone.

"My pleasure, SIR. Now is there anything else? If not I'll scram" I retorted and before he even have the chance to replied, I ran off that place immediately.

I finally halt to a stop at a tree, which I realise there is a swing. It looks far from the mansion. "When there is a swing here? How come I didn't spot this place? Nvm, not interested." I muttered to myself as I sat on the swing.
"Why, why must he do this to me? What will he recieve from doing this? How long can I withstand. My heart is telling me something, which I don't seem to get it. I gaze at the clouds with this heavy thoughts. Soon, I fallen asleep under the wonderful tree with this swing."

(End of Your POV)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Onew's POV)


"My pleasure, SIR. Now is there anything else? If not I'll scram" she replied and ran off before I've a chance to explain. I sudden feel a sharp pain in my heart after saying that to her. As soon as I saw her figure getting vivid, I walked back into my room.


"YAH! MUST YOU DO THIS? FINE. JUST GET OUT OF MY SIGHT. I'm not going to sit the damn car that dad provide, I ride my own bicycle, ARE YOU SATISFIED?!" Those words of hers, just couldn't get stop replaying in my brain. Its driving me nuts. What's with me?!

I lied on my bed, thinking why this would happen to me, slowly I began to fall into a deep sleep....

(End of Onew's POV)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Taemin's POV)

Jonghyun stayed inside the room continue having his cookies and mango juice. While Key and I walked out of the room. Out of coinsidence, we look at each other.
"Lunch?" We said to each other.
Both of us, look away in embarrassment.
"Guess we have the same thoughts yea, telepathy?" Key hyung chuckled.

*Flashback*

I get up, wash up and prepared myself and entered the hallways... I saw Key hyung on the way...
"Hey, can we talked later, I've got something to tell you." Key hyung asked me, in a polite manner.
"Yea, I have something to tell you too. We discuss futher later okay?" I replied as we entered the door of the hall.

*End of flashback*

I asked for lunch just to make ourselves feel comfortable, to talk things out. I don't want him to be mistaken that I'll fall for him.. I need him to know that. I told myself that, continuously.

"Get in the car. Come on. " Key hyung gave a wide smile as he look at me. "
I entered his car and went on our way to the restuarant that Key hyung has decided.

(End of Taemin's POV)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Nobody's POV)

Both of them didn't realize that actually, Jonghyun tailed behind and stopped after Key left with his vehicle, along with Taemin.
He had eardropped everything, from the beginning.

(End of Nobody's POV)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Key's POV)

*Upon Arriving at The restaurant, in the car*

I removed my seat belt as quickly as possible. I, then help Taemin remove his seat belt. But, our face bang on each other acctidentally. My lips, went to his. We just stare at each other.
Taemin moved away after he snapped out of that moment. We look away in embarrassment.
"Kinchanaeyo?" We both ask at the same time.
"Seems like we're alright." I added on.
"Neh.." Taemin replied in embarrassment.
"I guess I can remove the seat belt myself" Taemin said politely.
We both got out of the car and headed in the restaurant and went to the seat, that I reserved hours ago.

*Waiter approach*
"Sir this is our menu, may I take your order?" said the waiter politely.
"I want, a steak set, let my drinks be coke, side dish will be fries and sunny side up." I demand.
"What you want to eat Taemin?" I asked him as he look onto the menu.
"I don't know, maybe.. Can you give me a chicken chop set, drinks will be orange juice and 2 chocolate cake, thanks" He smiled to the waiter. It was so cute, that I was engross looking at his expression.
"Hyung! Hyung!" Taemin called my name while waving his hand near my face. I snap out of those thoughts.
"Neh! Err yah. Yes?" I asked him looking as if I am thinking of something important.
"What are you thinking?" Taemin questioned curiously.
"Err... Err.. Nothing, I want to know why you ordered 2 chocolate cake?" I asked, trying to divert the topic where I was in the thoughts of his smile.
"Oh, I was taking that as our desert after this lunch. My treat for this lunch okay hyung?" Taemin replied and gave a wide smile again.
"Okay, sure. Why not?" I replied, returning him the smile that he gave me.

(End of Key's POV)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of Chapter 5. Chapter 6 coming up soon. Sorry if its draggy and full of mistakes. I'll try make it interesting and have less mistakes okay? Sorry. And comment please. :}