Plan starting?

Unexpectable Love

Sorry for the late update. Internet connection has problems. I am now connected to somebody else internet connection. :X

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Your POV)

"Nope, no worries. You won't. Come on. " I grabbed her luggages after finish my sentence.

She followeed behind. When she reached, Onew oppa saw me with her.

"Why you bring her back?" Onew howl. "

"Oppa, I explain to you later okkies?" I asked.

I helped her to a room and settled her down.

"Do you need drinks or anything else? I can asked the servants?" I asked her.

"I will do it myself. Thanks!" She said giving a pityful smile.

"Alright then, anything just look for me kays?" I smile and left the room.

As I came out, I saw Onew opppa waiting for me outside.

(End of Your POV)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Onew's POV)

I walked towards her. Moving every step with more curiosity and anger.
As I reached her. I grabbed hold on her hands.
Her facial expressions changed. She trembled and look scared.
She looks like she is calling for help in any moment.
Come to think of it, my hands grabbed too hard on her.
I loosen my grip on her. Gave her a death stare.
At that moment, she releases hers too.

"Tell me. Why, must you bring her back!" I asked as my volume went louder word by word. Just enough to scare her.
Not possible to allow Sunny to hear.
"Oppa. You're grabbing me too hard. I'm in pain. Release it! AH1" She yelled and force to released it.
"Answer me!" I yelled and released her hands.
"Oppa, can you be more reasonable. Its all in the PAST. Can't you forgive her and move on?!" She replied and seems to put emphasis on me forgiving her about her past.
"If its possible, I WOULD HAVE." I yelled and screamed inside my brain.
"Come" I dragged her.
I brought her into my room.
"You know what happn between them. You know she had used us before. You want us to be like that again?!"
"No oppa.. thats not what I meant.." She tried explaining.
"Fine, then don't blame me if I follow the nature. " I interrpted and invited her to leave the room.

She walked out, wanna explain more,but I closed the door.
I banged myself onto the wall and blame myself for what I've done.
Soon I realised I fainted as the hit was too hard for my current brain to accept.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Your POV)

I walked out of the room and wanting to explain myself.
But oppa rush me out.
I went to look for Jonghyun oppa. But he is sleeping already.  After knocks there is no reply. Thus I went to sleep.

*The Next Day*

I woke up. As usual, dress up and stuffs. Headed down to the dinning room.
I went there to sit down. Greeted everybody.
I sat at my usual place and saw Sunny too.
As I looked around, I saw Onew oppa is not here. My heart feels that things are not right.
I started to get tense. I felt something had went wrong.
I rushed off the place and into onew oppa's room.
The room door is lock, thus I ordered the servant to open it up.
Everyone rushed behind me. After the door open.
I saw onew oppa lying in there, on the ground motionlessly.
I put him into my embrace and yelled his name.
Shaking him to wake him up.
His eyelid moves and moves his arm towards his forehead.
"_______? Why are you here?" He asked me.
"Oppa, what happen to you..? WHy are you lying on the floor?" I asked him in curiousity.
"Nothing... You need not know..." He replied and preparing to stand up.
He is stilll unstable and the rest was trying to hold him.
Sunny appear and put him on the bed.
"let me stay and take care of him. Can?" Sunny asked.
"Well... okay,...." I agreed and brought others to left the room.

(End of your POV)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Jonghyun's POV)

"You sure you can leave them alone? like this?" I asked.
"Yea... I guesssss." She replied.
I nodded my head and catch a glance on her, spotted that she had a frown on her face.
I decided to plan something for her.

(End of Jonghyun's POV)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Sunny's POV)

"Onew oppa.... Mianhae.." I said, begging for forgiveness.
"Nevermind. Its over. No point hating you also."
We stared at each other. For long time.

"My target is reaching soon..."

(End of sunny's POV)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What woud happen to Onew? WIll he fall for her and forget you? What will Jonghyun plan? Whats Sunny planning? What about school? Why they have not attended school. Reasons will be out soon.

Short and not detailed. Will have a better one soon.

Stay tune.
Sorry for late update agaiin. Will try to update. My internet connection arriving soon. Viewers comeback okay!